Nov 2018
6:21pm, 1 Nov 2018
175 posts
  •  
Rrunner

Vest = ✅

Hoodie = ✅

Buff = ✅

Can I start a petition for Fetch running jackets? My former club had some that would look great in red and yellow....

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
We're looking at ordering a new batch of shirts and vests, returning to our original supplier, Ron Hill - and design-wise, they'll be pretty close to the original Fetch style, with a few little alterations, including a bit of stuff on the back.

The shirts will be sublimation printed - this means that the sides won't be multiple panels stitched together, but the front and back will each be one piece of cloth with the different colours printed on it.

I'm just putting the feelers out to see who's interested. Shirts and vests will be approximately £25, in mens and ladies cut. Join the following group if interested, and in the group comments, please indicate your approximate size, and your man- or lady-ness, so I can get an idea of numbers.

Group: fetcheveryone.com/groups-view.php?id=1276