BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Is a cold the end of running?
10:05pm, 14 Apr 2012
dartingI woke up this morning with a cold..... It might be quite common but I have been telling my son that he should return to university ASAP so that he can learn as much as is humanly possible (and also because he has had a stinking cold for weeks). But despite his best efforts to kill me with his germs I have fought off the infection and finished todays long run.
God bless education ..... he is gone.... I am not ill and the marathon in three weeks will be run!
Is it possible to be actually missing him?
About This Thread
Maintained by Darting
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale
- Nike discount