Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Dissertation help!!!!

1 watcher
Apr 2014
4:18pm, 2 Apr 2014
First-time poster!!
Slangley42
Hi,

My name is Sam Langley and I am a third year student currently studying at the University of St Mark and St John in Plymouth, originally from Bath. For my dissertation, I have decided to focus my study on the effect of injury upon nutritional behaviours and psychological well-being of long distance endurance athletes. I have a keen interest in running and the effects of running on diet, well-being and lifestyle etc, hence the focus for this for my dissertation.

I am looking for participants who are currently injured or have been injured within the past 6 months to fill out a brief questionnaire pack, which will consist of 3 questionnaires regarding psychological well-being, mood and dietary habits, as well as some brief interview style questions at the end to answer. It should not take up more than 10/15 minutes of your time and would be greatly appreciated
All information gained from the pack will be highly confidential, with only myself and my University tutor being able to access the information. And participants will hold the right to withdraw at all times.
If you could get back to me it would be greatly appreciated, it may also open your mind up to your own injuries by answering the questions

My email is samlangley09@googlemail.com, email me and I can send you a copy of the questionnaire if you are willing to help. It really would be appreciated. Thank you

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Hi,

My name is Sam Langley and I am a third year student currently studying at the University of ...