Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.

But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.

Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation. If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month, so a tenner would give you three months ad free.

Here's a link to our donation info.

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Padstow Harbour Webcam

5 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
8 Mar
3:32pm, 8 Mar 2019
17593 posts
Nicholls595
We've done New Year a couple of times, also October half term. Went for Easter last year, which was early and very log burner friendly. But best out of season break so far was last year for the Padstow Festival in early December. Totally different experience when the mass crowds have disappeared and the fires have been lit.
8 Mar
3:36pm, 8 Mar 2019
34901 posts
Diogenes
I was hoping to get down there for my birthday later this month,but right now I can’t evrn afford to go down my own local so I make do with my daily webcam fix. I really want to be there out of season.
8 Mar
4:13pm, 8 Mar 2019
17594 posts
Nicholls595

On my way into The Golden Lion in December last year :-)
11 Mar
8:10am, 11 Mar 2019
34936 posts
Diogenes
Nice.

It is calm and quiet there this morning. I just watched two men and a dog getting on a boat looking like they are getting ready to go out.
12 Mar
1:31pm, 12 Mar 2019
8565 posts
Watford Wobble
Even Gareth can't spoil a lovely view.
1 May
8:51am, 1 May 2019
36298 posts
Diogenes
Might be worth keeping an eye on the webcam today as it's the 'obby 'oss festival
1 May
9:36am, 1 May 2019
17636 posts
Nicholls595
Oss Oss!!!!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Links to two cameras:

aspects-holidays.co.uk

padstow-harbour.co.uk

Padstow webcam pasty fish Stein Rock Camel SWCP