Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.

But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.

Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation. If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month, so a tenner would give you three months ad free.

Here's a link to our donation info.

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

FOOTBALL

133 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
22 May
12:34pm, 22 May 2019
34530 posts
Hills of Death (HOD)
He is very good but I think he's had his day now he was very quick and scored some good goals. But now he's clearly fell out with the Real Campaign as they are struggling and clearly not the same since selling Ronaldo. I think they will buy Hazard and possibly Eriksen plus a striker.
24 May
6:53pm, 24 May 2019
54778 posts
swittle
Heard on tonight's BBC R4 'News Quiz': a subtle piece of advertising by Everton FC. Can you spot it?

liverpool-one.com
25 May
4:13pm, 25 May 2019
34156 posts
Lip Gloss
Celtic have been tragic so far but today only I really want them to win ( sorry Jambo) to help the Dons.
25 May
5:46pm, 25 May 2019
54798 posts
swittle
First of the play-offs saw Tranmere Rovers enjoy back-to-back promotion to League 1.

Commiserations to Newport County after their giant killings in 2018/19.
26 May
4:56pm, 26 May 2019
54831 posts
swittle
The Addicks steal it at the death! 2 - 1, and Sunderland have to wait a little longer.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Ooh ahh