BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
WMAF T&F Champs, Lyon 2015
1:24pm, 8 Nov 2014
theraithroverAnyone already entered this? Will be my first time and having entered a new decade, therefore youngest in age category, I'm reasonably confident that I won't be left bringing up the rear in my event(s). So I'm going for it but would like to receive any advice from anyone who has experience at Euro/World Masters events and has any tips on organising the whole thing. I'm ok with entry process, it's more about flights, accommodation and whether it's cheaper to do your own thing or go with a Tour Operator.
7:05pm, 29 Apr 2015
theraithroverHave now completed the process I was querying in my first post. Just the GB kit to purchase . Keen to know if anyone else has, or is still considering enetering. Entries must be made by 1 June I believe.
About This Thread
Maintained by theraithrover
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale
- Nike discount