WMAF T&F Champs, Lyon 2015

1 watcher
Nov 2014
1:24pm, 8 Nov 2014
31 posts
  •  
theraithrover
Anyone already entered this? Will be my first time and having entered a new decade, therefore youngest in age category, I'm reasonably confident that I won't be left bringing up the rear in my event(s). So I'm going for it but would like to receive any advice from anyone who has experience at Euro/World Masters events and has any tips on organising the whole thing. I'm ok with entry process, it's more about flights, accommodation and whether it's cheaper to do your own thing or go with a Tour Operator.
Apr 2015
7:05pm, 29 Apr 2015
34 posts
  •  
theraithrover
Have now completed the process I was querying in my first post. Just the GB kit to purchase . Keen to know if anyone else has, or is still considering enetering. Entries must be made by 1 June I believe.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by theraithrover
Anyone already entered this? Will be my first time and having entered a new decade, therefore younge...