Summary graphs - lost
4:13pm, 4 Apr 2018
simonx98Hi there - had to rebuild PC after crash recently. Can'f find the Fetch graphs I like - there's a page showing all the graphs (on a rolling time period, think I set that to 3 or 4 weeks) in miniature e.g. weekly mileage, average pace, longest run etc.
Can anyone help me to find the link?
4:17pm, 4 Apr 2018
fetcheveryoneGo to the 'Train' page, then underneath the big graph, click the link that says 'see all the graphs at once'. That the one? You can also click each one to make it bigger. See? And all for free
6:59pm, 4 Apr 2018
simonx98that's the one, cheers!
About This Thread
- Cheddar done May 2023
- The night shift Feb 2023
- Training Distance by Pace Bug? Jan 2023
- Treadmill Servicing and Repair Dec 2022
- young senior people Dec 2022
- Whamageddon 2022 Dec 2022
- choose file pop-up not working? Oct 2022
- Snowdonia Marathon October 22 Sep 2022
- Roach vs Perch: Your last chance to vote Aug 2022
- Thunder Run Jul 2022
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?