BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
9:12pm, 22 May 2018
So I was out cycling yesterday and a critter has bitten my face by the side of my eye. Yesterday it was a bit itchy but fine, like a normal bite. This morning it was very swollen and over the course of today, I have developed elephant man face. My eye is very swollen and a bit shut/sunk in, and the swelling has sort of gone outwards to the side so I look like alien shape and sort of down my cheek. It's not red or anything and it doesn't hurt, but I really do look stupid. Work have found it very funny, the neighbours looked horrified and everyone is staring at me.
Anyone react like this to critters? Assume as it's not red I don't really need to worry and it will go down? Yes, I've tried piriton.
About This Thread
Maintained by Gymfreak
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale