Ridiculous bite

1 watcher
May 2018
9:12pm, 22 May 2018
9,313 posts
  •  
Gymfreak
Hello

So I was out cycling yesterday and a critter has bitten my face by the side of my eye. Yesterday it was a bit itchy but fine, like a normal bite. This morning it was very swollen and over the course of today, I have developed elephant man face. My eye is very swollen and a bit shut/sunk in, and the swelling has sort of gone outwards to the side so I look like alien shape and sort of down my cheek. It's not red or anything and it doesn't hurt, but I really do look stupid. Work have found it very funny, the neighbours looked horrified and everyone is staring at me.

Anyone react like this to critters? Assume as it's not red I don't really need to worry and it will go down? Yes, I've tried piriton.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Gymfreak
Hello

So I was out cycling yesterday and a critter has bitten my face by the side of my eye. Yest...