4:12pm, 28 Oct 2012
longwayroundHas anyone any experience of the Muddy Bottoms race in Bamber Bridge, near Preston? Next year's event http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewracedetails.php?id=77953 , described as "an off road run or walk. You get a map, direction sheet and three checkpoints", takes place on my 40th birthday. I may enter but the organisers prefer people to enter in teams of two or more.
4:25pm, 28 Oct 2012
mayThought it was called Manky Backside : 0 looks a good run!
About This ThreadMaintained by Longwayround [LWR]
Has anyone any experience of the Muddy Bottoms race in Bamber Bridge, near Preston? Next year's eve...
- Post your club races here!
- Glenmore 24 Trail Race - 2012
- Brighton Marathon 2019
- Well done Shadow Ho Ho Ho - Women’s Marathon WR 2 hours 13 mins
- Race details page - awesomeness!
- Brighton Marathon 2016
- Serpie NYD 10k in Hyde Park
- Brooks Serpentine New Years Day 10k