4:12pm, 28 Oct 2012
longwayroundHas anyone any experience of the Muddy Bottoms race in Bamber Bridge, near Preston? Next year's event http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewracedetails.php?id=77953 , described as "an off road run or walk. You get a map, direction sheet and three checkpoints", takes place on my 40th birthday. I may enter but the organisers prefer people to enter in teams of two or more.
4:25pm, 28 Oct 2012
mayThought it was called Manky Backside : 0 looks a good run!
About This Thread
Maintained by Longwayround [LWR]
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale
- Nike discount