Kanadia TR3 vs later Kanadia versions

1 watcher
Mar 2014
6:33pm, 25 Mar 2014
6,343 posts
  •  
GordonG
Hi ya'll

my very trust Adidas Kanadia TR3s are on their last laces. An issue with KTR3s is that because of their shape you normally have to buy a pair in a larger size than you normally would i.e. i normally wear a very manly size 11 but my KTR3s are 12 and a half.

Your starter question for 10 is: before I make the effort to rush off to my local shoe discount store - which has a limited range in Kanadia shoes - does anyone know if the issue about TR3s is the same across their range? Or did they short that issue out with later versions?

thanking you muchly kindly.
Mar 2014
6:39pm, 25 Mar 2014
2,188 posts
  •  
Anna Bomb
I have run happily in kanadias for years, TR2s and TR3s needed a larger size than normal but fit ok as long as I upped the size. Tried on a pair of TR4s and found them too narrow even going for a bigger size again so I'd defintiely try on before you buy
Mar 2014
9:33pm, 25 Mar 2014
6,344 posts
  •  
GordonG
thanks AB. I'll deffo try before I buy, was just trying to avoid a wasted trip to the shops!
Mar 2014
2:41pm, 26 Mar 2014
1,594 posts
  •  
thesteadygroove
I find Adidas in general are smaller I am a 9 - 9.5 in all other makes but a 10.5 in Adidas, I found the TR4 nice and wide but the TR5 are definitely a little bit more narrow with a new style grip underneath which I'm not too sure about.

For the price the Kanadia's are great for me and the off-road running I do with a nice bit of cushioning, I have lots of inov-8's but they are just too expensive and the more I wear the Kanadia's the more rigid and inflexible the inov-8's feel.
Mar 2014
5:52pm, 26 Mar 2014
6,345 posts
  •  
GordonG
thanks TSG - interesting point about Kanadias vs inov8s

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by GordonG
Hi ya'll

my very trust Adidas Kanadia TR3s are on their last laces. An issue with KTR3s is that...