is vlm a pb course at around 3:30 pace?

3 watchers
Nov 2012
6:13pm, 15 Nov 2012
466 posts
  •  
Da Big Guy
Well for a pen 3 start it is def a PB course (can't say about 4+). I was only about 35 yards from the start this year and the running was easy enough straight away. I stuck to the edge of the course mostly where it was pretty clear.

PTB is right, it takes a lot of bends to make a big difference (but I always take the racing line anyway). Garmin loses it in the financial district, so I doubt anyone adds more than 0.1 mile due to inefficient running unless you do an awful lot of dodging and weaving, duckin' and divin', know what I mean son...oo strange warp to cockney style for a minute.
Nov 2012
6:37pm, 15 Nov 2012
285 posts
  •  
mblnFERCr
Thanks for the responses all. Good to know, I didn't want to commit to hard training if it was unlikely.

How/when do you find out which start you're allocated? I put 3:20 as my estimate if that makes it any clearer.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
Or just too crowded? Your thoughts please