Sorry I'm not there
13 Apr
6:18pm, 13 Apr 2024
4,768 posts
  •  
phal
Next time Linds! 🤞🤞

We climbed until just after 3pm. Really nice routes and interesting walls 😀

Tried to conquer a few demons with climbing ‘kicky out walls’! Nice mixture of holds too, setting really good and intuitive. Did a tiny bit of bouldering too. My hands are appropriately tired and my feet had had enough of being in my shoes but I’d not pumped out my forearms for a change, although arms are tired.
13 Apr
6:19pm, 13 Apr 2024
67,518 posts
  •  
LindsD
Defo next time.
13 Apr
7:31pm, 13 Apr 2024
24,133 posts
  •  
Dave A
Always nice to climb somewhere different. Different setters, layout of walls etc.
14 Apr
7:40am, 14 Apr 2024
24,134 posts
  •  
Dave A
When we got home yesterday I had that nice tired feeling that a prolonged spell of exercise brings. I did wonder where I’d be aching today. So far, nowhere.
14 Apr
4:23pm, 14 Apr 2024
24,135 posts
  •  
Dave A
Good to see the young British Climber Erin McNeice doing well at the first IFSC World Cup Event in Boulder and now advancing to the final in Lead

We’ve watched highlights of the women’s boulder final so far. Fair to say Janja Garnbret was way ahead of the rest.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Mikuro
Want to chat to fellow climbers on here since that seems to be my current love rather than running.....