BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Draycote 10k 26th Feb - Race place offered
4:15pm, 12 Feb 2017
Jo-beeI'm still coming back from injury, only up to 2.7 miles to date and so I have decided it would be silly to run a 10k in 2 weeks havig been been injured for so long. My injury is getting better but I can only run short distances on the flat at the moment. I had hoped when I entered this that I would be better by now but its been a slow process and I don't want to make things worse again.
I have emailed the race organiser and it is easy to transfer places, a simple email with a name is fine. I paid £14 so would be grateful for £9, this can be done via paypal.
Please get in touch if you are interested.
About This Thread
Maintained by Jo-bee
- Please rate this
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9