Aqua running in Glasgow
1:45pm, 18 Jan 2013
I have an injured ankle and have had to stop my 1/2 marathon training. I am thinking about trying aqua running and was wondering whether anyone knew of classes taking place in Glasgow as I have never done that before.
1:34pm, 19 Jan 2013
KrissieYou could buy yourself an aquajogging belt and then just do it in any swimming pool out of lane swimming times. Follow the same principles as you would follow for your normal training pattern - a mixture of steady sessions and intervals. Or you might look for a programme online.
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale
- Nike discount