Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.

But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.

Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation. If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month, so a tenner would give you three months ad free.

Here's a link to our donation info.

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Prep for the school returning

1 watcher
13 Aug
11:48pm, 13 Aug 2019
3 posts
Farah Fan
My parents are on holiday for another week with my little 8yr old sister so I have been given strict instructions to get items for her going back.

So far I have managed to get a warm waterproof jacket, items for her pencil case, an A4 sized notebook and some black dress trousers.

However, I can not get any trainers or black shoes so have any of you members got advice on where to look online etc?
13 Aug
11:57pm, 13 Aug 2019
13483 posts
HowFar?
If you can, it might be better to wait for her to try the shoes on before you get them.
14 Aug
12:01am, 14 Aug 2019
4 posts
Farah Fan
That's my thinking too :).

I'm slightly worried about the jacket though, I got it in her favourite colour which is why I got it but it's a Regatta instead of Trespass (which she asked for) so I'm worried she will complain about that.
14 Aug
12:08am, 14 Aug 2019
13484 posts
HowFar?
If it’s her favourite colour and it keeps her warm and dry, she should be okay.

And, of course, a Regatta is having fun in boats, while Trespass is more sneaking under fences and getting in trouble. Just tell her that! It will be fine.
14 Aug
12:15am, 14 Aug 2019
5 posts
Farah Fan
It will only keep her warm and dry if she bothered to zip it up and put the hood up lol.
14 Aug
12:25am, 14 Aug 2019
13485 posts
HowFar?
That’s true :) (no matter what is written on the front of the coat.)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

My parents are on holiday for another week with my little 8yr old sister so I have been given strict...