Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker.

The revenue generated from the adverts on the site is a critical part of our funding - and it's because of these ads that I can offer the site for free. But using the site for free AND blocking the ads doesn't feel like a great thing to do, which is why this box is so large and inconvenient. Some sites will completely block your access, but I'm not doing that - I'm appealing to your good nature instead. Did you know that you can allow ads for specific sites, whilst still blocking them on others?

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Prep for the school returning

1 watcher
13 Aug
11:48pm, 13 Aug 2019
3 posts
Farah Fan
My parents are on holiday for another week with my little 8yr old sister so I have been given strict instructions to get items for her going back.

So far I have managed to get a warm waterproof jacket, items for her pencil case, an A4 sized notebook and some black dress trousers.

However, I can not get any trainers or black shoes so have any of you members got advice on where to look online etc?
13 Aug
11:57pm, 13 Aug 2019
13483 posts
HowFar?
If you can, it might be better to wait for her to try the shoes on before you get them.
14 Aug
12:01am, 14 Aug 2019
4 posts
Farah Fan
That's my thinking too :).

I'm slightly worried about the jacket though, I got it in her favourite colour which is why I got it but it's a Regatta instead of Trespass (which she asked for) so I'm worried she will complain about that.
14 Aug
12:08am, 14 Aug 2019
13484 posts
HowFar?
If it’s her favourite colour and it keeps her warm and dry, she should be okay.

And, of course, a Regatta is having fun in boats, while Trespass is more sneaking under fences and getting in trouble. Just tell her that! It will be fine.
14 Aug
12:15am, 14 Aug 2019
5 posts
Farah Fan
It will only keep her warm and dry if she bothered to zip it up and put the hood up lol.
14 Aug
12:25am, 14 Aug 2019
13485 posts
HowFar?
That’s true :) (no matter what is written on the front of the coat.)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Farah Fan
My parents are on holiday for another week with my little 8yr old sister so I have been given strict...