BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
nrg-b ॐ M50
- All Races
I was a level 1 Pose Coach. My running mottos are:
1. Run without fear.
2. Slow is the new Fast
3. Just PULL goddam your foot from the Ground!
4. If you think in circles then it'll all go pear-shaped.
5. Running - it's all Mental!
6. If you're going through Hell....keep going (Winston Churchill).
7. Practice what you preach!!!
8. Its NOT about the shoe, its about YOU!
9. Do not Fall into Analysis-Paralysis, Pull-lease!
10. What you think you're doing and what you're actually doing can be quite different
11. Looks are deceiving.
12. Train consistently easy but race HARD.
13. Train your perception to gain confidence.
14. Don't Power-Run, just ping along.
15. If you enjoy your running/training then don't worry about your style.
And finally the most important...
16. Desire is the essence of (wo)man - as it is conceived as determined to any action by any one of its modifications. In other words, when there is change, we become motivated, and that is called desire (Spinoza).
If only I practiced exactly what I preached I would be a better runner.
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com
¨°º¤ø„¸ nrg-b „ø¤º°¨
|Random Q&A||See your Q&A|
|This user has not completed any responses.|
|This user has not published any recent blogs|
|This user has chosen not to share training detail.|
|12 Month Benchmarks|
|This user has not recorded any benchmarks.|
|Recent Pictures||Show more|
|This user has not joined in with any threads recently|
|Badges Collected||See available badges|
Member of the MonthSPONSORED BY FITBIT
The lucky winner gets a watch from our lovely sponsor! Is this person worthy? Nominate them!
Nominate See nominations