7:08pm, 19 Nov 2019
TrinI have a 15th Anniversary ladies top size small in red, I had it delivered to my son's address in the UK so didn't get to pick it up until the end of October. When I tried it on I was gutted because it's too big
I've asked Fetch if he has any in XS but he hasn't and it doesn't look like there'll be another run
Does any lady have the opposite problem and would like to swap a XS for an S
I haven't worn mine, but it doesn't matter if the XS has been.
About This ThreadMaintained by Trinsel
I have a 15th Anniversary ladies top size small in red, I had it delivered to my son's address ...
- (midland) 6 stage road relays
- Update to gallery pictures
- Tech genius help needed - iPod shuffle vs latest iTunes and Windows 10
- garmin express
- 75,000 Fetchies
- Legal Help -m Agreement or just a broken promise.
- Pacers - in front or behind?
- Great South Run 2017
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs