BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Pneuma Thorax - punctured lung lining
10:38am, 16 Apr 2012
Silver StriderAny one else ever burst a lung lining??
I seem to be usually fairly immune to coughs, colds, man flu, real flu etc. But when I get one I get it fairly bad. This seems to be becoming a recurring theme since I ruptured my lung lining a couple of years ago. I now seem to hold chest infections longer than usual.
About This Thread
Maintained by Silver Strider
- Please rate this
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9