Blog Hosting

2 watchers
Aug 2016
10:24am, 12 Aug 2016
19,301 posts
  •  
Red Squirrel
Hey folks. I've ended up setting up a freebie via Wordpress. It's really baffling. I'm working all weekend but really want to get something up before Monday so have limited time. Does anyone know how to get rid of a photo that comes with a customised theme? I've put one of my photos up but there's another one below it and I don't like it. Also, if anyone can recommend a clear theme along the lines of Chris's look that'd be great (I'm using Sapor at the moment). I'm not being lazy and will have a play, but I'm working all weekend and have got to visit an unwell parent in a minute. I'll have the evenings and some of Monday to get the input done and some more playing around before going live. I'd like my title at the top like a banner then space to put in photos below and a stream of dates and posts.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Red Squirrel
I'm trying to get rid of a credit card debt which is stopping me porting my mortgage and moving to ...