1:32pm, 4 Dec 2014
7984 posts
can't be as nice as Billericay Dickie
1:40pm, 4 Dec 2014
11778 posts
"...and I'm doing... very well"
2:08pm, 4 Dec 2014
10815 posts
Do we have a picture of the desk installation yet?

I do hope you get another contract soon, Glenn. This thread will be poorer without your help.
2:17pm, 4 Dec 2014
11781 posts
I'm sorted Chris. In the current one for two weeks, new role from January.
4:27pm, 5 Dec 2014
12400 posts
"If you need to contact DPU between 15:30 and Midnight today, please email DPU in the usual way and your query will be dealt with."

So, let me get this right. if I need to contact you I should do so in the usual way. And you sent me an email at 4.30 to tell me how to contact you after 3.30. That does seem rather pointless.
4:50pm, 5 Dec 2014
11809 posts
ModelOff 2014 got under way just over 5 weeks ago with almost 4,000 registered competitors. After two intense and challenging online Rounds, there are now only 16 competitors still standing. This weekend, these 16 Finalists will compete in New York for the title of Financial Modeling World Champion (which also comes with $30,000 in prize money).

For the first time in 2014, you can watch the New York Live Finals Awards Ceremony online and:
See the 16 Finalists in a live ModelOff
Hear keynote presentations from some of the leaders in Finance and Financial Modeling
See the winners announced
Follow all the action at modeloff.com/livestream this Sunday from 3pm New York time.
6:50pm, 5 Dec 2014
19082 posts
When you say action...

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Follow My Training vLog

Every week, I'll be sharing my video diary of my training exploits, as I work my way towards an attempt at the Virgin Money London Marathon.

This week: Elf deliveries, more puddles, a birthday cake, puddle-avoiding dog, I high five santa and our long run reaches double figures!

About This Thread

This is a PERSSURE RELAESE TAP

Please do not force the valve

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close