Email Password Forgot? | Register

C Block - there's no place like it.

0 lurkers | 54 watchers
8:49am, 21 Oct 2014
75323 posts
Mail pouches/bags - please return them

Amnesty for mail pouches and bags which need to be returned to HQ Mail Distribution Centre

Fewer mail pouches are being returned to the Mail Distribution Centre (Hub) at HQ.

Apparently offices and stations may either be 'stockpiling' them or using them for local storage.

Pouches are expensive to constantly replace and we should have more in circulation than there currently are.

It is everyone’s responsibility to ensure they are only used for their intended purpose ie to contain internal post for distribution
• If you are using the pouches for storage, please find an alternative storage container and return the empty pouches to the Mail Distribution Centre at HQ so they can be recirculated in the internal postal system

• If you have stockpiled empty pouches, please keep what you need and return surplus pouches to the Mail Distribution Centre at HQ so they can be recirculated in the internal postal system

Thank you.

1:47pm, 24 Oct 2014
6473 posts
staff newsletter tip: If you turn your monitor and PC off when not using it, in one year you could save the equivalent CO2 produced in making 50 cups of tea

[or, the way I look at it, if i have just one less cup of tea per week I can leave my monitor and PC on all the time!!]

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Propensity for Intensity

Measuring the effort that makes up each training session. Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

This is a PERSSURE RELAESE TAP

Please do not force the valve

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close