This was an old one I found when clearing down my mailbox.
Once in a while, I come across a candidate that makes me want to run around the office hi-fiving myself and yes it's happened today!!!
Two words to describe Bxx... (drum roll please)... "Infrastructure starlet". He is one of the most talented guys I have come across, he has an unrivalled passion for wanting to learn and progression. I've listed a brief snapshot of his skill sets below.
• VMware Thinapp v5/v6 - Packaging applications to be deployed via group policy and AD.
• Active directory 2003, Active directory 2008, Active directory 2008r2 - Full admin, Creating,
• Trend security and Websense filtering Security - setting up policy to link with AD to allow or deny users visiting sites in question.
• Windows Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008r2, Linux, Centos.
• Admin & Support of the clients bespoke systems.
• System Center 2007 - Creating new boot images to deploy PXE boot to install ThinPc on Desktops and Laptops. Adding drivers, deleting old asset tags ready for deployment.
• Vmware 5.1, Vmware Data Recovery (VDR) 5.0.2, Vsphere ESx 4.x - 5.x, VDI, VMware View Horizon 5.1.
Q: “What does he want next in his career?”
A: Xxx ultimately wants a company where he can get really involved and have a real input in the wellbeing of a company's future. This means he comes in at a very reasonable rate too!
Q: “What are his daily rate expectations?”
If you're interested in hearing more about Ben then give me a shout... blink and you might miss him! He is immediately available."