C Block - there's no place like it.

98 watchers
Feb 2014
12:45pm, 21 Feb 2014
5,018 posts
  •  
bigleggy
Creovative - It's become my mission to get some tosser in my company to accept this word and use it widely :-)
Feb 2014
12:51pm, 21 Feb 2014
72,614 posts
  •  
GregP
I think I got the phrase from this amazon.co.uk

Probably dated now but painfully funny at the time.
Feb 2014
10:08pm, 21 Feb 2014
13,454 posts
  •  
MissChappo
Oh that did make me laugh out loud.
Feb 2014
4:41pm, 24 Feb 2014
9,046 posts
  •  
GlennR
Improving Costa Coffee

Improvements are coming to Costa Coffee in xxxxxx, which means that it will be close from 7-31 March.
Feb 2014
4:55pm, 24 Feb 2014
25,016 posts
  •  
Frobester
"To provide assurance to the LSTF Programme Director, that the programme management of those projects contained within the LSTF programme are in accordance with the approved processes and that the appropriate governance is in place and being adhered to."

Programme management are in accordance? Really?
Feb 2014
4:57pm, 24 Feb 2014
5,032 posts
  •  
bigleggy
lol @ Glens Costa Coffee entry - brilliant :-)
Feb 2014
4:58pm, 24 Feb 2014
25,017 posts
  •  
Frobester
I see no conflict in that statement, apart from possibly extending the closure to be for ever, which would make the improvements permanent.
Feb 2014
5:05pm, 24 Feb 2014
9,049 posts
  •  
GlennR
Incidentally, the 'close' typo is theirs, not mine.
Feb 2014
12:52pm, 26 Feb 2014
72,697 posts
  •  
GregP
We Live Our Values: Trust, Accountability, Respect, Working Together, Professionalism, Integrity
Feb 2014
1:16pm, 26 Feb 2014
5,035 posts
  •  
bigleggy
All,

It is with great pleasure to be able to advise that xxxxxxxx xxxxx has taken a day out of his busy schedule in order to visit the office on Tuesday 4th March.

Whilst here, xxxxxx will hold two Town Halls, the first session is at 10am and the second session at 11am. Therefore to get an idea of numbers, please select only one of the below slots and only select this if you know you can attend. This will be on a first come, first served basis.

Also, please can I ask that you maintain a clear desk policy should xxxxxxx want to have a walk around the building

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP
Amplify your influence, further inspire your team, enhance your leadership skills and develop a competitive edge for your organisation.

The session will support you in considering the organisational culture you are creating. We will consider how you can ensure people are collaborating and innovating effectively and you will gain an understanding of how to motivate and engage teams after/during a period of such huge uncertainty.

You will be given assessment tools to use following the session that will allow you to critique your approach and gain feedback from your teams to ensure the approach you are taking is motivating and challenging whilst supportive.

Find out more and book your place here