C Block - there's no place like it.

98 watchers
Feb 2014
4:30pm, 27 Feb 2014
19,703 posts
  •  
macca53
sounds like internal skipping to me.......
Mar 2014
11:05am, 7 Mar 2014
6,394 posts
  •  
Diogenes
Subject: Infrastructure Startlet

Morning XXXX,

Once in a while, I come across a candidate that makes me want to run around the office hi-fiving myself and yes it's happened today!!!

Two words to describe XXX... (drum roll please)... "Infrastructure starlet". He is one of the most talented guys I have come across, he has an unrivalled passion for wanting to learn and progression. I've listed a brief snapshot of his skill sets below.

Key Skills: [List removed]

Q: “What does he want next in his career?”

A: XXX ultimately wants a company where he can get really involved and have a real input in the wellbeing of a company's future. This means he comes in at a very reasonable rate too!

Q: “What are his daily rate expectations?”

A: Negotiable!

If you're interested in hearing more about XXX then give me a shout... blink and you might miss him! He is immediately available.
Mar 2014
11:07am, 7 Mar 2014
10,956 posts
  •  
McGoohan
He sounds..... AWESOME!
Mar 2014
11:08am, 7 Mar 2014
10,957 posts
  •  
McGoohan
*Hi-fives self*

Is repeatedly low-fiving yourself, essentially the same as having a wank?
Mar 2014
11:21am, 7 Mar 2014
10,499 posts
  •  
Argie
He's a unmanagable cunt.
Mar 2014
12:41pm, 7 Mar 2014
72,824 posts
  •  
GregP
Not sure about the 'unmanageable' bit.
Mar 2014
2:48pm, 7 Mar 2014
10,959 posts
  •  
McGoohan
I think spelling 'high-five' - already a phrase I despise - 'hi-five', is what I hate the most.
Mar 2014
3:57pm, 7 Mar 2014
593 posts
  •  
Spleen
I immediately thought of one of those adverts for dogs which includes lines like "lovable character" and "full of personality". Which actually means "yaps constantly, never stops running around, impossible to train, not so much a dog as an RSPCA prosecution waiting to happen".
Mar 2014
4:22pm, 7 Mar 2014
10,962 posts
  •  
McGoohan
"What does he want next in his career?"

"Your job"
Mar 2014
11:03pm, 7 Mar 2014
2,824 posts
  •  
CStar
OMFG Is there no level of idiocy that recruitment agencies won't sink to? Cockwellington as Fleecy would say.

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP
Amplify your influence, further inspire your team, enhance your leadership skills and develop a competitive edge for your organisation.

The session will support you in considering the organisational culture you are creating. We will consider how you can ensure people are collaborating and innovating effectively and you will gain an understanding of how to motivate and engage teams after/during a period of such huge uncertainty.

You will be given assessment tools to use following the session that will allow you to critique your approach and gain feedback from your teams to ensure the approach you are taking is motivating and challenging whilst supportive.

Find out more and book your place here