Email Password Forgot? | Register

Sub 80 min Half Marathon Support

0 lurkers | 49 watchers
3:06pm, 6 Feb 2016
57820 posts
I don't race these days but am still doing a little pacing.

Will be running 81 mins at Wokingham later this month pacing a 2.53 marathon runner.
6:57pm, 6 Feb 2016
2316 posts
81:00 Gobi? I think that's going to be a little too hot for me, shame. 81:59 and I would have sought your shelter!
7:53pm, 6 Feb 2016
57822 posts
Did that last year for her :-)
8:03pm, 6 Feb 2016
2319 posts
Ah yes, I remember and I paced sub 90. I remember at about 6 miles I looked round and I had about 15 folks behind me, great fun.

Hoping to go 81 - 82 this spring. Fingers crossed for some improved racing weather.
10:58pm, 7 Feb 2016
92 posts
Good to the thread back indeed.

Since Feb 2015 I've been consistent, but consistently mediocre with no real targets set or attempted. Since the New year I've started to ramp up some training and although its not much I've suddenly started to find a little bit of form. So getting optimistic again. I'm running Reading at start of April, but the real goal is a London pb, so I may not go all out. Would expect to be around 80mins at Reading.
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Help Fetcheveryone!

Use our Amazon Link whenever you're planning to shop, and we get a small percentage of what you spend. Thank you lovelies!

About This Thread

As it says, training advice and genral chat to help get faster HM times...........

Close