Email Password Forgot? | Register

Sub 80 min Half Marathon Support

0 lurkers | 48 watchers
9:53pm, 3 Apr 2015
4906 posts
Paul, agree ref the worst conditions ever raced in! I've never raced in weather like last weekend at white horse, was targeting this as a sub 80 attempt, worked incredibly hard but only managed 1.22.51 for 12th place. Not sure if in good weather if that would've been close or not. I'd hope it would have! Next attempt will be the autumn now.
1:37pm, 20 May 2015
1375 posts

its been a while since any posts on here! everyone watching? alive? Summer training for a half?

I have Cardiff Half booked in, October, but feels long way off and other targets first, but be good to share/gather ideas thoughts.

1:43pm, 20 May 2015
1848 posts
I forgot I was watching this thread.
1:52pm, 20 May 2015
2609 posts
I'm just generally being a waster this year with no real plans to race anything never mind a fast half.. Struggling for motivation but hopefully that mindset will change soon and push towards something in the Autumn.
Best of luck with training over the coming months:-)
2:12pm, 20 May 2015
1376 posts
Know what you mean Stoosh,after London, its hard work, running and head, so, stepped back and not worried about my pace or miles! Hoping it will change soon.

Hi Huntsman
2:27pm, 20 May 2015
1850 posts
Hi James
11:10pm, 20 May 2015
88 posts
Hi all, still here but just like Stoosh and James, I'm just being a waster at the moment - no races signed up, no real goals. I think it's fine to have some of this downtime for a while, but I'll need to pick something else again soon.
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Fetch Gets Mobile!

Take us wherever you go! Click here to read the article!

About This Thread

As it says, training advice and genral chat to help get faster HM times...........

Close