Sub 80 min Half Marathon Support
0 lurker | 51 watchers
10:31am, 26 Apr 2016
ChrisWell thats my marathon target achieved so its now time to turn my attention to a sub 80 again.
I have a local half in 6 weeks to see where I am and am just planning to keep up some easy miles until then.
Peterborough will be my target race later in the year so hopefully a good summer will add some speed back into the legs.
Not sure I'm looking forward to running faster again though, I'm sure it hurts more
10:09am, 27 Apr 2016
TizerI'm a fair off sub 80 but have picked up the training a bit more now so hopefully be ready for another attack in the autumn.
Similar here Chris. Got Edinburgh half coming up but will probably only be 1.23/1.24 at best I reckon
About This Thread
As it says, training advice and genral chat to help get faster HM times...........
- Automatic Training Plan Generation
- Sub 3Hr Marathon
- Hadd's Approach To Distance Running
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- Heart rate
- The sub 2.45 marathon thread
- The sub 3.30 marathon thread
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!