Email Password Forgot? | Register

Woof! Bark! And also Whiiiiiiiiiine.

3 lurkers | 43 watchers
1:02pm, 1 May 2015
15759 posts
I had a pal at school who's father was Hungarian. They had a vizsla bitch call Zsa Zsa. She was wonderful and in spite of it being 35 years ago I've never forgotten her :-) My wife's previous squeeze has a Weinmaraner but she always coveted vizslas. It dint take us long to decide what dog to get last year Awwwwwwwwww!
2:44pm, 1 May 2015
6641 posts
Weimaraners are pretty gorgeous too. The grey velvet dogs! (Mainly- though there are longer haired and non grey versions I think.)
4:52pm, 1 May 2015
15760 posts
Wirey or long haired W's are ace. There are Wirey V's too Awwwwwwwwww! "Wife, I want a wirey!". "You can't have one" :-(
5:12pm, 1 May 2015
1338 posts
Longer haired Weimeraners are actually Slovakian Rough-haired Pointers...

Wirey vislak are wonderful - we've got 4 at present and had another 2 who unfortunately have gone over the Rainbow bridge... Sadly missed, characters every one of them!
7:42pm, 1 May 2015
18636 posts
They're both gorgeous breeds.

The dog that's caused me extensive bruising is a wire-haired Vizsla. It's only out of enthusiasm but i have to brace myself now and turn away. I'm hoping she'll learn to get my attention some other way.
7:56pm, 3 May 2015
15765 posts
Tussock is on his first camping trip and bagged his first Wainwright fell yesterday. He's been paddling in Coniston Lake too Quack!
8:02pm, 3 May 2015
15766 posts
4 wires must be a handful! Great dogs WoofWoofWoofWoof
10:04pm, 3 May 2015
4409 posts
Go Tussock... Wanda started her Wainwrights with Helvellyn (not via Striding Edge though!) She'll be doing a few more in time, but doesn't know it yet :-)
3:30pm, 4 May 2015
18646 posts
Got new neighbours - 2 lovely Staffies. One of those quite large sandy-coloured ones and its smaller brindle pal. Awwwwwwwwww!

So there are 4 houses next to each other which have, respectively, black lab, v young Westie, mastiff/rottie cross and then the 2 Staffs.

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Fetch Gets Mobile!

Take us wherever you go! Click here to read the article!

About This Thread

Support thread for owners of puppies.
Well, why not?

Now including All Matters WoofWoofWoofDOG WoofWoofWoof
Tags
#dogs

Close