Email Password Forgot? | Register

Woof! Bark! And also Whiiiiiiiiiine.

0 lurkers | 43 watchers
5:21pm, 22 May 2015
6691 posts
So glad Jet is back to normal. I suppose a Jaffacake is quite a big BAD for a rather small dog.

Jess is always grabbing chocolate she finds on the street. Fortunately it's always seems to be the cheap rubbishy stuff,mainly sugar and fat - far less likely to be troublesome than yer 75% plus cocoa solids....
6:16pm, 22 May 2015
10713 posts
Apparently blue-green algae can contain certain toxins (a non-scientist writes ;-)) which if concentrated enough, will kill a dog. You can't tell just by looking whether the concentration is high enough or not.

This ^^^ came via our local newspaper, which is not renowned for accurate reporting!
7:44pm, 22 May 2015
18710 posts
There was some dark chocolate on the table in one of the houses I collect a dog from. I moved it firmly to the centre of the table, so there was no risk at all of it falling on the floor.

Cockapoo has fully recovered from her 'spooked' situation last week. Owner said she was quiet all weekend, so much so that they all stayed in Saturday night and a night out was cancelled, to make sure the hound was OK. Bless her little furry paws. We had a lovely day today and Monday was fine too.
9:29pm, 22 May 2015
4418 posts
Just catching up. Sorry to hear about the Jaffa cake but if it is any consolation, Wanda (20kg) ate a whole packet of mini Jaffa cakes followed by a bar of good quality dark Belgian chocolate (possibly with nuts in we hadn't seen it for long enough to remember) during New Year's Eve. Fortunately we had no after effects at all :-O
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Fetch Gets Mobile!

Take us wherever you go! Click here to read the article!

About This Thread

Support thread for owners of puppies.
Well, why not?

Now including All Matters WoofWoofWoofDOG WoofWoofWoof
Tags
#dogs

Close