The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread

0 lurkers | 199 watchers
10:43pm, 25 Aug 2014
14669 posts
I thought that I advised to read about ibu before taking it??

Will have a look at that link and link to the blog
9:25am, 26 Aug 2014
56 posts
Baxoaxe - ref timing mats, you still can't be sure. When I ran Chester Half in 2013 there was some problem with the location of the 10k or half distance mats - evident when on the live timing and results (now corrected) which showed me at on for 1hr28 at 10k then on for 1hr22 at half distance. I think the mats were poorly located, it wasn't just a calculation error.
Trust no-one!

About This Thread

For those who want to go sub 3.15 in a marathon and/or those that have already done it and want to give advice. Share your journey (or help somone else's!) here.

Autumn 2014 is open for business. Target marathons for the good people of the thread:
---------------------------------
24 Aug - Donegal - BS
14 Sept - Chesterfield - jdarun
5 Oct - Chester - Bazoaxe
12 Oct - York - JohnnyO
18 Oct - Baltimore - Westley
19 Oct - Chelmsford - JohnnyO
19 Oct - Abingdon - run-forest-run, Peacey
26 Oct - Frankfurt - K5 Gus
26 Oct - Leicester - dan
27 Oct - Dublin - paul the builder, BS, puzzler
2 Nov - Newcastle - HappyTimes
29 Nov - Lanzarote - B Rubble

Medal! Liquid carbs For Santa! *fist-bump* etc.
And these outstanding individuals have run one (or more) sub-3:15(s) so far in 2014:
Windsor Wool, The Urban Fox, BS, K5 Gus, dan., whiteflash, only weak men, paul a, abdou, B Rubble, Bazoaxe, paul the builder, Peacey, hellen, Happy Times, KinkyS, Glascu

Related Groups

Sub 3:15 Marathon

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:
Flatlander AndyI Wobbling HappyTimes athlete_tucks Girlie Wriggling Snake HappyG(rrr) Sarah H Dvorak Badger HowHardCanItBe clare1976 northernslowcoach rf_fozzy Diogenes Auld fat Ironman Stumpy moebius chrissie alpenrose Gee-Rizzle fetcheveryone Chris jaks
Site skin
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.