Email Password Forgot? | Register

The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread

1 lurkers | 225 watchers
5:56pm, 6 Oct 2015
2750 posts
I've been following the P&D up to 55 miles. I made a couple of adjustments to the schedule accommodate races/Parkruns/life but I've been pretty faithful to it overall. I feel like it's gone really well and I've enjoyed following it.
7:27pm, 6 Oct 2015
2365 posts
Great stuff Postie.
7:38pm, 6 Oct 2015
416 posts
Congrats/comiserations to the marathoners as appropriate. I'm on hols in the USA doing a bit of high-altitude jogging, looking forward to a winter season of fell running.

If any of you haven't seen it, dcrainmaker does good reviews of watches etc.
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Help Fetcheveryone!

Use our Amazon Link whenever you're planning to shop, and we get a small percentage of what you spend. Thank you lovelies!

About This Thread

For those who want to go sub 3.15 in a marathon and/or those that have already done it and want to give advice. Share your journey (or help somone else's!) here.

It's now Autumn 2015 (synchronize watches). Target marathons for the good people of the thread (or training/jogs denoted (*):-)):
18 Oct - Amsterdam - Joe Hawk
18 Oct - Abingdon - postieboy, run-forest-run
25 Oct - Bristol to Bath - gooders_gold
15 Nov - Valencia - Joe Hawk, Windsor Wool, dafinchi
6 Dec - Malaga - dan.
12 Dec - Lanzarote - B Rubble

Medal! Liquid carbs For Santa! *fist-bump* etc.
And these outstanding individuals have run one (or more) sub-3:15(s) so far in 2015:
:-) emdee, HappyTimes, BS, HappyG(rrr), Joe Hawk, Scooby Dave, only weak men, run-forest-run, Fravage, LouLou, paul a, Windsor Wool, Daz Love, Bazoaxe, dan.

Related Groups

Sub 3:15 Marathon