Email Password Forgot? | Register

The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread

5 lurkers | 233 watchers
9:04pm, 25 Nov 2015
1512 posts
They would never sell them in the US if they only dealt in km splits.

From the DC Rainmaker review "By default the unit will have an autolap set every 1KM (even if you switch to miles mode), but you can change this value as you see fit. "

9:14pm, 25 Nov 2015
7006 posts

He just doesn't know how to work it. He's a total technophobe.
9:16pm, 25 Nov 2015
1513 posts
Sort it out for him Lou ;-)
9:42pm, 25 Nov 2015
1514 posts
Tries to upload an image

9:45pm, 25 Nov 2015
7007 posts

I'll try! Image above looks self explanatory - if he's not done it before Friday I'll maybe help!
9:49pm, 25 Nov 2015
3097 posts
Ptb I'm doing the marathon but there's also a hm option. Lol there's only another 4 up there before the end of the year 😜
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Help Fetcheveryone!

Use our Amazon Link whenever you're planning to shop, and we get a small percentage of what you spend. Thank you lovelies!

About This Thread

For those who want to go sub 3.15 in a marathon and/or those that have already done it and want to give advice. Share your journey (or help somone else's!) here.

It's now Autumn 2015 (synchronize watches). Target marathons for the good people of the thread (or training/jogs denoted (*):-)):
6 Dec - Malaga - dan.

Medal! Liquid carbs For Santa! *fist-bump* etc.
And these outstanding individuals have run one (or more) sub-3:15(s) so far in 2015:
:-) emdee, HappyTimes, BS, HappyG(rrr), Joe Hawk, Scooby Dave, only weak men, run-forest-run, Fravage, LouLou, paul a, Windsor Wool, Daz Love, Bazoaxe, dan., postieboy

Related Groups

Sub 3:15 Marathon