Who are all the single Fetchies!!

256 watchers
Nov 2014
7:32pm, 30 Nov 2014
17,517 posts
  •  
Red Squirrel
Yeah me too. Although I support local shops and the lovely farmers market about 2 miles away, but then I've got really nice local shops. On Saturday when I went to get my eggs from the butchers - we had a big debate in there about the perfect poached egg.

Maybe it's not the last Missing - I'm on iplayer and get a bit behind.
Nov 2014
7:52pm, 30 Nov 2014
4,948 posts
  •  
Duchess
No, I think there are another three episodes to go (in real-time tv). I need to catch it as well before Tuesday. The Missing is complicated enough without trying to keep on top of it with a missing episode!
Nov 2014
8:01pm, 30 Nov 2014
17,519 posts
  •  
Red Squirrel
I'm getting a big fed-up with Nesbitt and the same 'bulldog chewing a wasp' face in every scene ... and he never says thank you to anyone.
Nov 2014
8:34pm, 30 Nov 2014
67,052 posts
  •  
Hanneke
I had a nice but knackering time at the Cyclocross today. Organisers asked me how much expenses to pay me, even though they don't need t pay a commissaire in training. I was bought a bowl of chips by one of the parents from one of the kids that were racing :) The sun was shining and because of my dodgy knee I was on finish line duties, which was good, in the sunshine. KNee hurting and knackered, but went home via Waitrose and not only got my free coffee, they had lots of good offers!

Had a curry when I came home (50% off :) ), watched Montalbano, about to watch Sherlock...
Nov 2014
9:41pm, 30 Nov 2014
3,063 posts
  •  
Pou Pou Lephôôk
I keep missing the missing...
Nov 2014
10:28pm, 30 Nov 2014
17,521 posts
  •  
Red Squirrel
What a lovely day of bargains. I've just watched episode 5 of The Missing.
Dec 2014
5:39am, 1 Dec 2014
996 posts
  •  
Hillbilly
Up at stupid o'clock at Manchester airport, off to Germany for work after a fab weekend with my best friends. Feeling glum.
RS - I've been in sales over 20 years, I'll give you some pointers 🐶
Dec 2014
7:42am, 1 Dec 2014
1,444 posts
  •  
Angel Wings
Have a good week peeps! [IMAGE]
And welcome to December :)
Dec 2014
7:46am, 1 Dec 2014
5,694 posts
  •  
Nikaim
Morning all! 1 good reason to be glad on a Monday, the ankle feels okay and I will be running for the 1st time in a couple of weeks, just a quick 3 mile round the block but glad to be back, also will be phoning a lady I came across on match this evening so fingers crossed!
Dec 2014
8:45am, 1 Dec 2014
447 posts
  •  
WarringtonRunner
My weekend consisted of tidying the hose from top to bottom while listening to George Ezra very loudly (sorry neighbours), an hour turbo session in-front of the TV on Saturday night and since the weather was so lovely yesterday I did a 20 mile bike ride.

About This Thread

Single? Want to chat?