•  
GregP
Nice post Chris :)
Nov 2015
12:43pm, 12 Nov 2015
6,327 posts
  •  
Duchess
McGoohan has clearly completed his Diversity and Inclusion training and is being non-discriminatory to buildings.
Nov 2015
12:47pm, 12 Nov 2015
5,569 posts
  •  
bigleggy
Good morning all,

The Great British TechCom is finally here and you have been cordially invited to attend the xxxxx event on the Thursday 26th November 2015.

erm , nope !
Nov 2015
2:20pm, 12 Nov 2015
19,370 posts
  •  
McGoohan
Exactly Duchess.

I have checked with the person who sent the email and yes, we are infested.
Nov 2015
2:42pm, 12 Nov 2015
487 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
I feel itchy now.
Nov 2015
2:49pm, 12 Nov 2015
11,790 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
it'll be all the bugs that you keep finding in your s/w

I'll get my coat.
Nov 2015
3:27pm, 12 Nov 2015
19,371 posts
  •  
McGoohan
*hands Chris the said coat*

I'd give that a wipe down, it may be infested.
Nov 2015
8:49am, 17 Nov 2015
15,565 posts
  •  
GlennR
A special award for the most unfortunately named IT support service:

Dear All,
For the past few months, IS have been focusing on making changes to improve the functionality, reliability, performance and mobile connectivity of your laptop devices.

Whilst there are still some elements of the improvement plan to be delivered we would like to gauge how successful these changes have been by obtaining some customer feedback.

Below are four statements that relate to some of the improvements we have made. If you cannot answer ‘yes’ to any of the statements we would very much like to hear from you by 01/12 with your reasons why, by replying to this email.

1. When I dock my laptop it always connects to xxxx network.

2. When I undock my laptop in a corporate building it always automatically connects to the xxxx wifi network (xxxx).
3. When not in a corporate location, I can work with Outlook and the Office suite effectively whether I have a signal or not.
4. In recent months my laptop has met my expectations as the tool to support my mobile working needs.

Many thanks,
Nov 2015
11:00am, 17 Nov 2015
11,804 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
that note was written by someone with a good command of English.
Nov 2015
11:10am, 17 Nov 2015
15,574 posts
  •  
GlennR
That's true actually. I wonder how they got the job?

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP
Amplify your influence, further inspire your team, enhance your leadership skills and develop a competitive edge for your organisation.

The session will support you in considering the organisational culture you are creating. We will consider how you can ensure people are collaborating and innovating effectively and you will gain an understanding of how to motivate and engage teams after/during a period of such huge uncertainty.

You will be given assessment tools to use following the session that will allow you to critique your approach and gain feedback from your teams to ensure the approach you are taking is motivating and challenging whilst supportive.

Find out more and book your place here