Email Password Forgot? | Register

How was your run today?

0 lurkers | 169 watchers
8:07pm, 16 May 2015
1701 posts
Last LSR before the marathon: 35k around a mountainous Nuuk. Tough, steady but I never felt like I wouldn't make it. My time was 3.22 plus 2 loo stops which is not too bad, given that it is ALL hills including 4 x the airport ring (about 1.5k of climbing). I'll be rested before the marathon and there will be hills, but nothing like this. Feeling pretty positive about the marathon; 3 weeks of tapering ahead and trying to persuade my body that it is not as hungry as normal.
9:01am, 17 May 2015
873 posts
Orpington Marafun yesterday. Too hot and hilly to get any respectable time, not helped by having to stop at traffic lights, cars pulling out of side roads, etc. Nevertheless, still a good event with plenty of drinks stations and great marshals.
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Fetch Gets Mobile!

Take us wherever you go! Click here to read the article!

About This Thread

Drop in and tell people how you did on your run today. The clue is in the title really.
Tags
None

Close