Oscar's Everyone Day

Sunday 23rd June 2024
In 2021 Oscar the Grouch proposed one day each year where "we unite as a community and EVERYONE records an activity of some sort - a dog walk, a run, a swim, a ride, ski if you want...".

Sadly we lost Oscar in March, so I'd like to dedicate Everyone Day to him. Thank you for the inspiration you gave us Oscar.

Run Walk Run

100 watchers
18 Jun
6:05pm, 18 Jun 2024
1,033 posts
  •  
Fenners-Reborn
Thanks steve45 appreciated.
19 Jun
9:30am, 19 Jun 2024
6,958 posts
  •  
steve45
Thanks all.
Yeah, some run extensions this morning thanks to being with my wife (torey here on Fetch who is also "coming back" after issues). Managed a whole minute during the 3.2 miles but that really took it out of me. Nearly half way through the meds trial before I see consultant again so now I expect (!!) the improvement to begin!! ( Too bad if nothing changes!)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by RevBarbaraG
A thread about the merits (or otherwise) and practice of including walk breaks in runs - particularly, though not exclusively, as recommended by Jeff Galloway.

jeffgalloway.com