Email Password Forgot? | Register

The 5:2 diet

0 lurkers | 95 watchers
10:33pm, 23 Apr 2015
1047 posts
Jaks the Alternate Day Fasting is going good. On the feast day I eat in an eight hour window usually between 2pm and 10pm then on fasting day I have my food at about 7pm I have lost about 8lbs
6:15pm, 24 Apr 2015
2757 posts
Glad its going well TJ. Congratulations on the weight loss so far :-)
6:48pm, 24 Apr 2015
1048 posts
Cheers Jaks, it's a lot easier than I thought it would be.
6:55pm, 24 Apr 2015
19533 posts
TJ ta for the update I was wondering how it was going seen the book about it Sounds like its going well
9:49pm, 28 Apr 2015
1051 posts
Another update after fasting (5:2 style ) yesterday, I woke up hungry and knew I would be waiting until 14:00 before I could eat again and then fast again tomorrow. I think I will stop my version of the EOD diet and eat normally on a feast day. I have to say I did feel a bit better after eating, even though I have now lost nearly a stone, I have done my usual, all or nothing and most times it was nothing. Alternative fasting is easy if you eat on feast days as you are meant too.

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Fetch Gets Mobile!

Take us wherever you go! Click here to read the article!

About This Thread

Anyone want to try it with me?

Info - Link (roll over me to see where I go)

5 days of 'normal' eating and 2 days eating 600 calories (men), 500 calories (women).
Fast days are best not done on consecutive days, unless you have amazing willpower.

Helpful links-

Link (roll over me to see where I go)

Link (roll over me to see where I go)
Tags
#diet

Close