Email Password Forgot? | Register

North East local Races

0 lurkers | 52 watchers
8:17pm, 14 Feb 2015
2551 posts
5 bridges. Too fast a pace for me, but do like to come along with westies to give a bit support 😄
10:09pm, 28 Feb 2015
3427 posts
5 Bridges race entered this morning. Don't suppose anyone has any insider info on when Clive Cookson entries open. East Coast trains doing v cheap tickets for those days so have bought train tix in anticpation of it being on the usual Weds evening in May! It's my old high school cross country course so looking forward to racing it - worth another mad dash up from Yorkshire post work from.
8:31am, 1 Mar 2015
297 posts
I've ran the Cookson the last couple of years Jovi and I think it's sometime this month entries go live. Last year there were a few complaints about running up Rake Lane as opposed to down it because of congestion outside houses at the start. I know a few of the Poly team thought it'd be better to start this years in the school grounds but not confirmed.
3:05pm, 1 Mar 2015
3432 posts
Thanks HonestMAckem. Our school run went up Rake Lane so I'm happy with that - time to relive some memories from 31years ago!
7:18pm, 13 Apr 2015
3163 posts
If any of you are interested, there's a 5 miles fun run on Sunday in Leazes Park organised by Northumbria Uni masters students: Link (roll over me to see where I go)
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Fetch Gets Mobile!

Take us wherever you go! Click here to read the article!

About This Thread

Somewhere to chat about all the local races and who will be where.

Barry's website: Link (roll over me to see where I go)

Any races, events or performances you want promoting up here?

Close