•  
Derby Tup
Woody :-)
Jul 2015
8:07am, 27 Jul 2015
11,448 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
Lovely looking dog Running Mum! Welcome to the thread, Woody :-)
Jul 2015
3:24pm, 27 Jul 2015
3,935 posts
  •  
runningmumof3boys
thanks all!! hes certainly keeping me busy!!! hes settled in really well- the 1st few nights he cried on and off all night and then he was fine! sleeps through the night now- hes 12 weeks today and has had his last jabs so i am now in the process of walking him lots - i was jumping for joy when he did his 1st poo on his walk !!! am starting puppy training classes this evening and saturday we went to puppy hour down the pet shop which was an experience for all of us!! i forgot some "puppys" are massive !!!
Jul 2015
10:45pm, 27 Jul 2015
4,478 posts
  •  
BaronessBL
Hope the puppy class went well - look forward to following his progress dog
Jul 2015
7:09am, 28 Jul 2015
6,923 posts
  •  
Sharkie
Looking forward to hearing about your adventures with Woody.(Is the name anything to do with Toy Story?) We had the opposite problem at puppy play school - all the other pups were tiny - but older and much more assertive than Godzilla like Jess. They dive bombed her like angry seagulls. Poor Jess!
Jul 2015
8:48am, 28 Jul 2015
2,692 posts
  •  
Helegant
Woo hoo :-) My lovely Jet had such a great tme at agility class last night that he zonked out as soon as we got home - all that brain work is tiring. ;-)

He's finally working a bit further away from me (spaniels are apparently renowned for working 'close' to their handlers), but his grin as he sails over a jump away from me, looking back to make sure I'm watching, makes me laugh. If I'd known agility would be such fun I think I'd have started much earlier.
Jul 2015
11:30am, 28 Jul 2015
4,479 posts
  •  
BaronessBL
That's great to hear. We haven't been able to get to our agility class for various reasons over the last few weeks and were all set to go on Saturday but then got stuck in traffic (an hour and 20 minutes to travel one mile :-o :-o) for a local event for which no traffic management system appeared to be in place and thus missed the class again :-( Looking forward to getting back into it hopefully next week.
Aug 2015
2:12pm, 4 Aug 2015
2,695 posts
  •  
Helegant
Last agility class for a month yesterday. Jet and both really enjoyed it and I love the sense of communcating so closely wth an animal. Our teamwork is becoming much easier, and Jet has really started to 'get it', becoming quite a speedy little dog as well as the class clown (everyone now knows that all treats must be kept out of reach - reach being within 4ft of the ground!). As always the brake factor is the human, but I am trying!
Aug 2015
2:16pm, 4 Aug 2015
17,040 posts
  •  
Derby Tup
I saw two vizslas on wife's FB that had done really well at agility somewhere

Our's will be a year old at the end of the month. He's cocking his leg now and probably not far off fully grown heart

About This Thread

Maintained by Sharkie
Support thread for owners of puppies.
Well, why not?

Now including All Matters dogdogdogDOG dogdogdog