What really grinds your gears?

6 lurkers | 178 watchers
29 Mar
3:27pm, 29 Mar 2024
14,531 posts
  •  
Little Nemo
Washing up gripes!

1. If stuff is dry why not put it away? If you pile more stuff on top I now have to wait for *that* stuff to dry before anything can go back into the cupboards!

2. Even if you've just used a cup for water it still needs cleaning! Do you know how many germs are in your mouth?!? Don't just rinse the cup and hang it back up!!!

3. It's nice that you wash up the pan that's soaking, but it would also be good if you could wash up the other stuff that's soaking in it. Fishing it out and dumping it on the surface means it needs soaking *again*

4. FFS stop spraying water everywhere! And if you do, FUCKING WIPE IT UP, DON'T JUST LEAVE POOLS OF IT EVERYWHERE!!!

That probably needed to be a blog :-o
3 Apr
10:43pm, 3 Apr 2024
7,380 posts
  •  
ThorntonRunner
The fact that Google play emails can't handle dark mode on my phone rendering the important price info as white text in white

4 Apr
8:18pm, 4 Apr 2024
5,374 posts
  •  
Ally-C
Folk on busy public transport that look at ye like you’re from outer space when you ask them to move their bag to sit down.
6 Apr
4:56pm, 6 Apr 2024
32,327 posts
  •  
macca 53
^^^ +1 to that Ally-C
6 Apr
5:36pm, 6 Apr 2024
37,081 posts
  •  
Hills of Death (HOD)
I deliberately look for people who have a bag on seat and ask
6 Apr
8:41pm, 6 Apr 2024
39,950 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
Alongside our house there are short-term parking spaces. If people park sensibly you can fit six cars in the marked area. So why do some drivers park a good half-car's length from the end of the space, so no-one can fit in that half space and fewer cars can park? Pisses me off every time.
7 Apr
1:06pm, 7 Apr 2024
10,304 posts
  •  
GordonG
Transport for London's Journey Planner website thinking that a perfectly helpful suggestion for me to get from Train Station A (a 15 minutes walk from my house) to Train Station B, leaving at 9.30 tomorrow morning, is the 04.26 option that involves me walking 36 minutes to Station C. Who designs these thing?!?
7 Apr
2:18pm, 7 Apr 2024
23,026 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
TfL's journey planner is often a catastrophe.
9 Apr
9:04pm, 9 Apr 2024
10,408 posts
  •  
DoricQuine
The attitude of another running club using the same public park as us tonight.
9 Apr
9:09pm, 9 Apr 2024
37,087 posts
  •  
Hills of Death (HOD)
Do tell DQ

About This Thread

Maintained by Corrah
A forum to sound off about what really grinds your gears.