Training Distance by Pace Bug?

2 watchers
Jan 2023
12:44pm, 30 Jan 2023
7 posts
  •  
AndersSchm
Looking at the Training Distance by Pace Graph it shows my average pace as 10.00 / mile over the past 5 weeks and the fastest it registers is 1.2 miles at 7:45 / mile.

This however clashes with my known data - last week I raced a 10k with my fastest split a 6:32 mile among other miles faster than 7:45 and overall for the period the average pace of all combined runs is 9:11 / mile if I look at the same period in Smashrun or Veloviewer.

Has anyone else noticed any issues in there data on this page?
Jan 2023
12:51pm, 30 Jan 2023
28,688 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Send me some feedback and I'll have a look for you:
fetcheveryone.com/feedback.php
Jan 2023
12:56pm, 30 Jan 2023
8 posts
  •  
AndersSchm
Thanks, I have submitted also noted the rolling pace graph on here also reports 9:11 as average.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by AndersSchm
Looking at the Training Distance by Pace Graph it shows my average pace as 10.00 / mile over the past 5 weeks and the fastest it registers is 1.2 miles at 7:45 / mile.

This however clashes with my known data - last week I raced a 10k with my fastest split a 6:32 mile among other miles faster than 7:45 and overall for the period the average pace of all combined runs is 9:11 / mile if I look at the same period in Smashrun or Veloviewer.

Has anyone else noticed any issues in their data on thi...