F'Laps 2024

129 watchers
26 Mar
11:21am, 26 Mar 2024
5 posts
  •  
Benl56
I have entered this as a way of seeing if I want to do a backyard ultra in the Autumn.
Is it fun? Will I die? you know the normal questions
26 Mar
11:46am, 26 Mar 2024
10,594 posts
  •  
minardi
Yes and probably but it's not compulsory :-)
26 Mar
11:47am, 26 Mar 2024
10,595 posts
  •  
minardi
Can the side bar be updated to show the confirmed date please? I've forgotten what it is, July sometime?
26 Mar
12:09pm, 26 Mar 2024
30,304 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
It's July 6th. I really must get my act together.

Benl56 I've no idea if it's fun - probably sometimes, especially the bits when it doesn't hurt. Please don't die, that would definitely spoil the fun.
26 Mar
12:11pm, 26 Mar 2024
10,596 posts
  •  
minardi
Thank you fetch x
12 May
6:14pm, 12 May 2024
10,840 posts
  •  
minardi
One of my closest friends has just announced that she's having a party on 6th July. How inconsiderate! I may just have to do a couple of laps or so, depending on what time the party is going to start (she mentioned bar b q so I'm assuming day time)
12 May
6:40pm, 12 May 2024
10,595 posts
  •  
DoricQuine
We have pulled out. MaltDrinker now has a hard, hilly half marathon the day after and I'm not doing it on my own. Besides I don't think I'd be doing myself any favours attempting it TBH.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I thought it'd be good to have a thread for discussing F'Laps 2024 (Date 6th July 2024). Follow this thread if interested.

Provisional Rules
1) Each participant must visit Fetch and hit the "I'm ready" button at the top of each hour.
2) They must then run or walk their chosen distance (a choice of 4.16667 miles, 5k, 2 miles or 1 mile) within that hour using a GPS, which must be uploaded ASAP.
3) If you're finding it too much, you can drop down to a shorter distance, or tap out.
4) The winner is the last person standing.
5) You can participate on your own, or get together with other Fetchies.

Want to join in?
Please enter your estimates here, and if you want to form a gathering with others, add a location:

fetcheveryone.com/flaps.php

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.