C Block - there's no place like it.

97 watchers
Oct 2008
10:52am, 2 Oct 2008
1,468 posts
  •  
bigleggy
We are now entering a critical phase of the project and the team has been tasked to remove EARS before Christmas so as to avoid any further licence costs
Oct 2008
10:56am, 2 Oct 2008
3,924 posts
  •  
Diogenes
You can remove mine, i never use them according to mrs d
Oct 2008
10:57am, 2 Oct 2008
3,925 posts
  •  
Diogenes
You can remove mine, i never use them according to mrs d
Oct 2008
10:58am, 2 Oct 2008
8,142 posts
  •  
GregP
[ EARS is going to need explaining, I fear ]
Oct 2008
11:05am, 2 Oct 2008
1,469 posts
  •  
bigleggy
Extended Action Request System - EARS

Personally - I think it should be called Action Request System Extended - or ARSE for short cos its rubbish :-)
Oct 2008
11:28am, 2 Oct 2008
8,145 posts
  •  
GregP
slmp.
Oct 2008
12:45pm, 2 Oct 2008
541 posts
  •  
Lizzie W
Does anyone know the whereabouts of the box of condoms and information for the C card scheme which were in reception? It all seems to have disappeared and it took some time to organise it and set it up.
Oct 2008
12:47pm, 2 Oct 2008
918 posts
  •  
Slowboy
Morning all,

We are looking for a group of volunteers to come forward and sit some Graduate level verbal and numerical ability tests sometime in the near future for bench marking purposes.
These tests will take no longer than one hour and can be sat at your availability.

Your results will be published (results only, no names) and used as a bench mark against external candidates.

If you are interested in sitting these tests please let me know by Friday 17 October 2008. If you have any questions or would like to suggest someone to sit the tests please give me a call.

Many Thanks
Tracey
Oct 2008
12:49pm, 2 Oct 2008
542 posts
  •  
Lizzie W
Following the draft recommendations of the Diabetes Project Board I am putting a business proposal together for Structured Patient Education for patients with Type 1 (BERTIE course) & newly diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes (DESMOND course). Currently there is no provision in this area for patients with newly diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes (apart from the consultations the patients will have with their GP and practice nurse). The Diabetes Team at the hospital currently run 4 BERTIE style courses per year called the PRINCESS courses for patients with Type 1 Diabetes of longer than 18 months duration. I believe this needs to be expanded and my team have now all be trained to run BERTIE courses. I do, however, need an idea of the numbers of patients who should be accessing this education to accurate predict how many courses need to be run each year.
Oct 2008
12:53pm, 2 Oct 2008
3,405 posts
  •  
hammerite
Morning,

We're changing mobile phone providers from Orange to O2. I'll be coming round to all company mobile phone holders with replacement sim cards on the 1st October. Please do not insert these until told to.

Those of you with Orange branded phones will need to use an unlock code to enable continued use of the same phone under O2. I will provide these with the sim cards if required, again I will tell you when this needs to be input.

If anyone has any problems with their unlock codes let me know ASAP as I may have to go to the market with your phone to get it unlocked.

Many Thanks,

IT Support.

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP
Amplify your influence, further inspire your team, enhance your leadership skills and develop a competitive edge for your organisation.

The session will support you in considering the organisational culture you are creating. We will consider how you can ensure people are collaborating and innovating effectively and you will gain an understanding of how to motivate and engage teams after/during a period of such huge uncertainty.

You will be given assessment tools to use following the session that will allow you to critique your approach and gain feedback from your teams to ensure the approach you are taking is motivating and challenging whilst supportive.

Find out more and book your place here