Email Password Forgot? | Register

Aberdeen Fetch Mile- anyone interested?

0 lurkers | 67 watchers
5:49pm, 19 Oct 2014
1719 posts
Don't worry, nobody is out of the loop, it was just an idea we threw out there one day! It's on 22nd August. I haven't worked out my 2014 plans yet!
5:49pm, 19 Oct 2014
1720 posts
Or 2015 even!
4:06pm, 27 Oct 2014
25048 posts
am trying to set up a wee fetchie outing at INverness parkrun either just before or just after Christmas. If interested let me know via fmail please
1:04pm, 30 Oct 2014
537 posts
Ooh Id be up for the GFA marathon training for the Reykovitch?? never was good at spelling lol
1:04pm, 30 Oct 2014
538 posts
Anyone doing Dundee Templetone this sunday? Im looking to catch a lift?

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Propensity for Intensity

Measuring the effort that makes up each training session. Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

NEXT FETCH MILE: CANCELLED

The SUNDAY 8th JUNE mile has been cancelled due to low numbers. We will look to rearrange something later in the year.

Related Groups

Aberdeen Fetch Mile

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close