My name's Duffo and i'm an....Archers Addict

0 lurkers | 31 watchers
9:42pm, 13 Mar 2015
19006 posts
Her hotpot recipe made it into the church recipe book IIRC
I'm still worried about Scruff
8:37am, 14 Mar 2015
2156 posts
Arghhhhh it's drawn me back in again... poor Bert!
11:30pm, 22 Mar 2015
952 posts
Everyone in Ambridge will end up happy because of the pending compensation from Justin Elliot's lack of ditch maintenance, except from Ed, who will be castigated for falling in with a bad lot.
11:32pm, 22 Mar 2015
953 posts
Oh, and Rob and his two bunny boilers end up on Jezza for a paternity test.
8:33am, 23 Mar 2015
10269 posts
Yes, OM, but where's Scruff?
1:03pm, 23 Mar 2015
282 posts
Things can only get better😀
2:59pm, 23 Mar 2015
10270 posts
We know Scruff will magically be undedded because they keep mentioning him. His return will happen on Easter Sunday. ;-)
7:42am, 24 Mar 2015
4335 posts
I'm sure you're right LD :-) it will turn out that he was found by a kindly soul from Hollerton/Felperhsam/Borchester who took him in and nursed him back to health and who will no doubt put his picture in the Borchester Gazette .. which, as we know, Lynda reads before anyone else in Ambridge has even managed to buy a copy and all will be well. That kindly soul may even be Justin Elliot I suspect and then where will Lynda's loyalties lie? :-O Woof
7:43am, 24 Mar 2015
4336 posts
I'm sure you're right LD :-) it will turn out that he was found by a kindly soul from Hollerton/Felperhsam/Borchester who took him in and nursed him back to health and who will no doubt put his picture in the Borchester Gazette .. which, as we know, Lynda reads before anyone else in Ambridge has even managed to buy a copy and all will be well. That kindly soul may even be Justin Elliot I suspect and then where will Lynda's loyalties lie? :-O Woof

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

About This Thread

Yes, every Sunday morning i listen to the Archers
Tags
None

Close