Email Password Forgot? | Register

My name's Duffo and i'm an....Archers Addict

0 lurkers | 30 watchers
10:26am, 23 Oct 2014
12912 posts
Prev Tony was Tony for 40 years so I think not.
11:03am, 23 Oct 2014
18144 posts
yes, i believe i got muddled - sorry
12:09pm, 23 Oct 2014
3656 posts
I can't help thinking of A Very Peculiar Practice when I hear Tony now.
7:29pm, 26 Oct 2014
4066 posts
Assuming tonight's episode ended with the news for Ruth that it sounded like..... what will happen now if Route B is chosen?

And I'm guessing that Alastair is either having an affair or back to his gambling ways again.. ?
8:04pm, 26 Oct 2014
3712 posts
For the first time ever i actually turned over in the omnibus what with Elizabeth and Roy's whinging and wailing by turn. I used strangely to care about the characters but it has now gone completely dumbed down East Enders.
7:07pm, 27 Oct 2014
4067 posts
Oh... it wasn't what I thought... and as predicted by Sharkie a page or so back...
7:19pm, 27 Oct 2014
4069 posts
However.. tonight's episode really did border on the biggest load of tosh I have ever listened to.....
7:51pm, 27 Oct 2014
4034 posts
A subtle change from the Prof, Bert Fry and Joe fooling around in the silly season! We get the old ladies played for laughs instead. I much prefer Peggy being judgemental than jovial.

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Propensity for Intensity

Measuring the effort that makes up each training session. Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

Yes, every Sunday morning i listen to the Archers
Tags
None

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close