Email Password Forgot? | Register

North West Fetchies Talk Rubbish Thread

0 lurkers | 74 watchers
10:43pm, 18 Dec 2014
6014 posts
Whinging
10:47pm, 18 Dec 2014
1255 posts
Hi fives mr LF again - Strictly should be classed as a war crime against telly and Bruce Forsythia needs to die.
10:56pm, 18 Dec 2014
6015 posts
Nooooo.
He's one of the best guest stars the muppets ever had . And we have the full box set.
10:57pm, 18 Dec 2014
6016 posts
Bruce. Not mr lf. Mr lf has two left feet. But a cute arse. So he'll do nicely for me.
1:23pm, 19 Dec 2014
1258 posts
I love the muppets :-)
7:54pm, 19 Dec 2014
10947 posts
hello NW-ers, drove over Runcorn Birdge yesterday (twice) - it's all rusty, never seen it like that before :-(
8:39pm, 19 Dec 2014
6017 posts
S'allright they're building a new one
9:49am, 20 Dec 2014
1268 posts
Its not that long since they painted it, maybe they had to just nip down to Wilko's and get some bargain paint.

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Follow My Training vLog

Every week, I'll be sharing my video diary of my training exploits, as I work my way towards an attempt at the Virgin Money London Marathon.

This week: Elf deliveries, more puddles, a birthday cake, puddle-avoiding dog, I high five santa and our long run reaches double figures!

About This Thread

All welcome to talk about rubbish...you don't even have to be from the North West.....be warned though....these people like to talk about ironing and cakes

Related Groups

North West Fetchies

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close