depression

4 lurkers | 189 watchers
5:16pm, 28 Jul 2014
4507 posts
I kind of feel the same way Atalanta, post relationship break up. Something inside me wants to have just time to myself, without the stress of work and relationships.

Hugs anyway ((Atalanta))
9:19am, 29 Jul 2014
173 posts
Morning folks... Thought is look in and say hi and offer what support and experience I can do.. Have had problems with depression over last 3 years probably... Mostly work related
9:23am, 29 Jul 2014
174 posts
Sorry pressed submit too early!!
Currently taking venlafaxine which is causing horrid weight gain at a time when I'm also recovering from spinal surgery. I've not run since last summer bar two 1 min jugs the other day just to test the water!

7:46pm, 29 Jul 2014
13750 posts
I know 'jugs' is a typo mister f, but the juxtaposition with testing the water made me smile.

I am struggling at the moment after 2 bereavements. Rather surprised at how I am feeling in the wake of the second one but wonder whether that is because of the first one (if you see what I mean). I am ok with day to day stuff but struggle to stay calm when things go slightly awry. A feeling of a big buckets of tears inside waiting to come out in a big howl.
9:47pm, 29 Jul 2014
3857 posts
Welcome mr f. Two jugs aren't to be sniffed at ;-)

(((USB))) so sorry xxx
10:00pm, 29 Jul 2014
175 posts
The joys of the iPhone keypad!
Thanks for the welcome x
7:22am, 30 Jul 2014
176 posts
Morning all... Not sure if anyone's read work by Dr Tim Cantopher, but his extract, from one of his books is fantastic. And a very interesting read for anyone suffering with depression and ideal for family and friends to look at too.... Gives a fantastic insight to the physical illness that is depression. Hope it works!

Link (roll over me to see where I go)

About This Thread

Tags
None

Related Groups

Wibblers go for a wobble

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:
Lazydaisy Snake Doctor WilliamCuffay DoricQuine JRC Trimonki Grumpy Galloper Gogsy! Tubbyrunner Zeb 2 Flat Feet dan. dimple Lesley C SooWoo Ogden Runner Mozzer SPR mariolanza pschof1802 Short Strider upandout PaulaMc Battlecat RunnyBunny
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.