depression

Related Groups

Page: First Previous 2188 2189 2190 2191
Atalanta
Atalanta
12:28pm, 20 Apr 2014
13 posts
GF - is it work in general or just this job? Could you change jobs? Could you do something completetly different?

Life is too short to waste time working in a job that makes you so unhappy.
Gymfreak
Gymfreak
3:01pm, 20 Apr 2014
8406 posts
The job has been stressful but we are coming out the other side of that. I don't think it is this job, I just don't know WTF my problem is. I like the job and the people really but atm it's just like I can't do it/face it. Tucked up at home is kind of ok. If I knew myself what my problem was it might help!
catherine the plodder
catherine the plodder
5:25pm, 22 Apr 2014
189 posts
My depression has come back again due to a situation at work over the last 6 weeks - had been managing ok since the new year but familiar signs returning.

Have gone to dr today and been signed off for a fortnight - going to try and negotiate my exit via my union rep whilst I'm off.

Hugs to all x
Steady Edina
Steady Edina
1:31am, 23 Apr 2014
16864 posts
GF have you been offered any counselling to help you identify what is wrong? I have felt trapped in a job I hated but was afraid to leave it but then circumstances changed and I left and it all seemed much less important.

I have been having a few meltdown downs recently with my consultant. I am finding it very difficult to try and make him understand how the cancer makes me feel on a day to day basis and why I have decided to take early retirement. Every time I try and talk to him Get very emotional and end up crying. In my head he almost seems to have become a substitute for my Dad/husband etc
Page: First Previous 2188 2189 2190 2191

The Ant Hill Mob Tazsedai leaguefreak R4R CumbriAndy Safehands13 Northern Exile RevBarbaraG Neilio Snake Doctor Ade S Choccie Monster TeeBee Wacky Racer Merlin69 The Scribbler SillyFencer Fizzy Nativedwarf Windsor Wool clare1976 flip neems macca53 FreshStart
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.