Email Password Forgot? | Register

depression

0 lurkers | 190 watchers
11:04am, 25 Nov 2014
11653 posts
I've been through CBT - for anxiety disorder - and found it reasonably productive. Of course it doesn't attempt to 'fix' you, its aim is to modify the way you behave.
8:24pm, 5 Dec 2014
9267 posts
Started my new job today after 5 months off with depression. I love it!
8:29pm, 5 Dec 2014
1113 posts
:-) great news Lil
11:02pm, 5 Dec 2014
5084 posts
That's wonderful Lili :-)
11:06pm, 5 Dec 2014
6478 posts
Good news Lil.

Good news for someone else makes me feel like there's a glimmer of hope for me. Doubtful though.

Currently trying to decide exactly how screwed the planet is. Some good news, which might actually be bad news in the long run....
8:24am, 6 Dec 2014
18284 posts
Fab news Lil
8:25am, 6 Dec 2014
18285 posts
I'm feeling rather flat today.
9:42am, 6 Dec 2014
9268 posts
Thanks guys. It was freaking me out that any thought of my old job made me anxious and upset. When I went to say good bye to some of my customers I just couldn't even bring my to look in my old kitchen - really weird, such a trigger point.

The people at my new job seem lovely, but I feel so old!
12:06pm, 6 Dec 2014
18286 posts
That's great Lil.

I'm very up and down but guess that's to be expected
Went to look at a potential new home today.

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Follow My Training vLog

Every week, I'll be sharing my video diary of my training exploits, as I work my way towards an attempt at the Virgin Money London Marathon.

This week: Elf deliveries, more puddles, a birthday cake, puddle-avoiding dog, I high five santa and our long run reaches double figures!

About This Thread

Tags
None

Related Groups

Wibblers go for a wobble

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close