Email Password Forgot? | Register

depression

0 lurkers | 191 watchers
8:22pm, 22 Oct 2014
18097 posts
Can you get a free trial of it?
8:24pm, 22 Oct 2014
4670 posts
It sounds good, I keep meaning to check it out.

A few really rubbish days but today has been better. Husband has insisted I make a GP appointment because he thinks I've lost too much weight (I haven't) but I'm not looking forward to it.
8:28pm, 22 Oct 2014
4689 posts
Hi Sioux, yes you can get a free trial.

Look on the website, you can sign up free for the 10 minutes a day package. You get 10 guided meditations, and then its up to you if you want to pay.
8:31pm, 22 Oct 2014
18098 posts
Thanks SCPete
1:58pm, 23 Oct 2014
9242 posts
Have had so many good days in a row that I was beginning to feel guilty about being off work.

Having a bad day today, probably due to the fact that I went to my work place yesterday and saw lots of my old customers all asking me when I'm going back. Telling so many people that I wasn't coming back and was being made redundant was quite upsetting :-(

The problem I have now is that my sick note runs out on Monday, and I was hoping to do a phased return back into work as I've been feeling better.

Well, you can imagine how much enthusiasm I have for doing a phased return back into a job that I'm being made redundant from, in a different kitchen, with people I don't really know, with an extra 40 miles added on to my journey.

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Bending The Ruler

Methods of race time prediction. Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

Tags
None

Related Groups

Wibblers go for a wobble

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close