depression

0 lurkers | 187 watchers
7:57pm, 21 Jul 2014
4494 posts
Well I did sense a cooling on the holiday Lili, but it was a bit of a shock.

We hadn't been with eachother that long, but of course I now have memories of the holiday
9:56pm, 21 Jul 2014
3748 posts
(((SCP))) sorry for you, that must have been a nasty surprise :(

Cruddy day here. Most of my whinging is on my blog, if anyone wants to read fmail me and I'll add you.
12:26pm, 22 Jul 2014
4081 posts
(((SCP))), sorry to hear your news, never easy.
12:30pm, 22 Jul 2014
4082 posts
(((Carp))) Just read your blog. Know exactly what you mean, sometimes the most innocuous event / occurrence can set me off. Sorry it's getting to you, hope you feel better soon. Maybe the fact that you've found out what it (the test result I mean) is is helping?
12:43pm, 22 Jul 2014
4497 posts
Thanks Carp and EJ. Does feel tough, plus my mind is raking stuff up about the previous relatonship I was in, I guess it will pass though.

Just trying to make small plans for the future, races, holidays etc.

About This Thread

Tags
None

Related Groups

Wibblers go for a wobble

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:
pils-deano Southcoastpete ndellar DazTheSlug hillcrawler cathrobinson fleecyfruitcake artypete Le Grand Bâtard de Bourgogne Miss Sweden katypie Fat Boarder Angel Wings Surelynot Menstrie_Runner Dooogs smoke free redeel AndrewG xineoph JulesR Alfie PCleasby dan_a
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.