depression

Related Groups

Page: First Previous 2187 2188 2189 2190
VinceVega
VinceVega
12:07pm, 24 Mar 2014
7 posts
Anyone have any tips for sleeping? I really struggle at the moment, some night not getting much more than 3 hours. Been going on for the last couple of months and no matter how much I do to tire myself out, I just find it so difficult to get a good nights kip.

I fainted the other day as well, not entirely sure why, maybe exhaustion, but hit my head apparently. Feel fine since, was just a bit disorientated for a few hours after.

Other than that, things have seemed better over the past week or so, had good news about placement and kind of started seeing someone.

Hope everyone is doing all right. x
Steady Edina
Steady Edina
9:34pm, 31 Mar 2014
16859 posts
I find its best to stick to a routine ie get up at your normal time, don't lie in and go to bed to your usual time. Listen to something relaxing and use some sort of relaxation technigue like focus on tensing and relaxing different parts of your body. If all else fails go and see your GP
UltraDunc
UltraDunc
9:49pm, 2 Apr 2014
11261 posts
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;-)
Page: First Previous 2187 2188 2189 2190

Craig_ early bird Highlanderchick Richard118 Goofee Pedro_Perez kevan Sweaty Frank SteveC Spleen Limpet MH pudding monster Carpathius BrianJ Tazsedai simo 71 Chris the Fish SM6 Bambi Legless Helcat T39 Paul the freezerman
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.