Email Password Forgot? | Register

depression

0 lurkers | 206 watchers
9:31pm, 3 Feb 2016
52 posts
Thank you all. Thing is, I actually really quite like my job, but I just feel I am under-valued and under-utilised.
I feel like I am adding no value and then I feel guilty about bring the best paid administrator anywhere!
Interesting pointer from my boss re perspective - if you set your target at 100% you will fail every time. Why set yourself up for it and then beat yourself for failing?
Struggling with 80% that he has challenged me with - I've never done average (except in running obviously!)
Was chatting to a work colleague about if money were no object and you could start again using your passion to guide you; sad thing was I couldn't remember what my passion was. I have allowed my work to become my passion, and that needs to change.
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Help Fetcheveryone!

Use our Amazon Link whenever you're planning to shop, and we get a small percentage of what you spend. Thank you lovelies!

About This Thread

Tags
None

Related Groups

Wibblers go for a wobble

Close