Email Password Forgot? | Register

Giants Head Marathon 2013 pluggy plug

0 lurkers | 12 watchers
9:00pm, 19 Apr 2014
17213 posts
Nope...genuinely can't do it. You know I work in a shop and you also know that I have the previous weekend off to run through the night with you. :-)
9:04pm, 19 Apr 2014
9042 posts
Lol :-):-) ok, ok! I'll let you off this time!
9:09pm, 19 Apr 2014
17214 posts
You also know that that kind of remark would have made me do it if I could get the weekend off :-)
9:18pm, 19 Apr 2014
50550 posts
I was slower on the downs than the ups!!!!!!

Lethal!
10:00pm, 20 Apr 2014
663 posts
I dunno i turn my back for 5 minutes and theres 50 posts
Camping and food update emails going out end of the week
Barn Dance band booked too
3:04pm, 17 Jun 2014
671 posts
Couple of spaces left in 2014 Giants Head marathon if ya wanna get em
www.whitestarrunning.co.uk
9:19pm, 22 Jun 2014
672 posts
Both races now full
1:11pm, 1 Jul 2014
791 posts
I'm still on a post event comedown after GHM this year, what a fab weekend and so lovely to see so many Fetchies :-) I got loads of sweaty hugs at the Lovestation - I was in my element!! Hope everyone had as good a time as we at White Star Running did :-)
4:30pm, 1 Jul 2014
2091 posts
I'd be lying if I said I enjoyed every minute- there was a lot of pain and self doubt in there about whether I'd actually finish- but now the pain is over, I can say I did love it overall :-) what a fabulous race and so well organised, and anybody that can hug me when I'm as sweaty, snotty, and spit covered (incident where I swallowed a fly) as I was deserves a medal (with a big willy on it...)
3:07pm, 2 Jul 2014
792 posts
Sweaty hugs make my world go round :-)

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Steve Way Made Me Quit!

Don't let genetics beat you! Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

Just a quick note to say entries are open for the Giants Head Marathon and Sydling Hill race a new e...

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close