Ultra Marathons

0 lurkers | 307 watchers
11:26pm, 25 Aug 2014
3970 posts
Think I saw you in TVP Avon when I was doing the parkrun. Hard lines on the DNF, they come to us all at some point.
6:03pm, 26 Aug 2014
1627 posts
Not every day you get to go for a run with Northern Excile, Robbie Britton, Nicodemus Holland and Joe Grant.
8:10am, 27 Aug 2014
7589 posts
:-) Nice one Mike. Good luck for the weekend, will be looking out for you on the live tracking.
8:12am, 27 Aug 2014
5917 posts
best of races Mike . we'll all be looking out for you .
5:55pm, 28 Aug 2014
664 posts
Cheers guys, it sucks a bit but I'll get over it. Also have to be honest with my failings on this one.
LBM
6:31pm, 28 Aug 2014
506 posts
Sorry to hear it Avon. Refocus for Winter 100 and finish Grand Slam with a bang!
4:57pm, 29 Aug 2014
665 posts
You mean limp through to the end and collapse at the finish LBM?
LBM
6:55pm, 29 Aug 2014
507 posts
You know it wont come to that Avon. You'll be ready! You're a much stronger runner than that!

About This Thread

Any upcoming races you want putting in the header then drop me (ogee) an fmail & i'll put it Link (roll over me to see where I go)#. Remember to list the race in your portfolio.
Trying to work about 6 weeks in advance or it'll get too crowded. :-)

Get your pom poms out for:

South Downs Way 50 Sat April 5 2014 Run 50 miles
Link (roll over me to see where I go)
alfazenna, becca7, Bintmcskint, Bob!controversial, Fairweatherboy, Hads, Liliaicha, Loca, mblnFERCr, Naive Steve, paulkdesigner, Peteb69, philipbranigan, Purpleturtle, Silver Strider, True Gritts!, ultrapaulo, unsliced

Viking Way Ultra Sat April 19 2014 Run 147 miles
Deadbeat, ogee

***If you would like to contribute an event report or photo to the Ultra Tales community e-magazine (www.ultratales.com) then please email ultratales@gmail.com***

Link for the Latest edition of Ultra Tales

www.ultratales.wordpress.com

***New website for Social Ultras (All free)***

Tags
None

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

fetcheveryone Vixx Wendy the Hamster ThorntonRunner Nellers mister jim suzyloves Silent Runner crash lady alton Hendo icelandic trigirl Dave A DAZ75 Helegant jiminy cricket Lorne PR5 Badger Abi G rowena Jon M Curly45 Markonline99
Site skin
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.