Email Password Forgot? | Register

Ultra Marathons

0 lurkers | 314 watchers
5:17pm, 24 Oct 2014
15330 posts
live for ever?? I'm not sure about that. There are only so many mountains in the world to climb. Suppose I might get a place in VL through the ballot though...

Sants - to me my 100th mara was no different to my 99th or 101st, or hopefully my 500th. It's just a number. I can't remember which one it was. I'm not even sure I knew at the time I was running it.
5:17pm, 24 Oct 2014
15331 posts
...M ...
5:54pm, 24 Oct 2014
31288 posts
When the mountains have all been climbed, there are the oceans to swim in and outer space to explore and socks to knit ;-)
5:49pm, 25 Oct 2014
669 posts
Winter 100 race report here

Link (roll over me to see where I go)
7:39pm, 25 Oct 2014
71092 posts
That's my point Flanker, I love that attitude. My OH is running his 100th in Vegas but it's only cause he's got there after 25 yrs running, he'd never run one just for hell of it
Ted
7:48pm, 25 Oct 2014
13619 posts
I wonder if George Orwell is watching this page closely?

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Bending The Ruler

Methods of race time prediction. Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

Any upcoming races you want putting in the header then drop me (ogee) an fmail & i'll put it Link (roll over me to see where I go)#. Remember to list the race in your portfolio.
Trying to work about 6 weeks in advance or it'll get too crowded. :-)

Get your pom poms out for...

***If you would like to contribute an event report or photo to the Ultra Tales community e-magazine (www.ultratales.com) then please email ultratales@gmail.com***

Link for the Latest edition of Ultra Tales

www.ultratales.wordpress.com

***New website for Social Ultras (All free)***
Link (roll over me to see where I go)

Tags
None

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close