Ultra Marathons

0 lurkers | 312 watchers
9:16am, 19 Sep 2014
2692 posts
It's a very short road Ultra, but Dartmoor Discovery is worthy of attention. Although the ups and downs are short, they are very sharp.
3:53pm, 19 Sep 2014
682 posts
Dartmoor Discovery is a great race. Well worth doing, I ahve done it twice and will go back again at some point.

Even just for the fact that you can send your own drinks out to each aid station which is brilliant!

Mission Control: 10k

Training with added hindsight. Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

Any upcoming races you want putting in the header then drop me (ogee) an fmail & i'll put it Link (roll over me to see where I go)#. Remember to list the race in your portfolio.
Trying to work about 6 weeks in advance or it'll get too crowded. :-)

Get your pom poms out for:

South Downs Way 50 Sat April 5 2014 Run 50 miles
Link (roll over me to see where I go)
alfazenna, becca7, Bintmcskint, Bob!controversial, Fairweatherboy, Hads, Liliaicha, Loca, mblnFERCr, Naive Steve, paulkdesigner, Peteb69, philipbranigan, Purpleturtle, Silver Strider, True Gritts!, ultrapaulo, unsliced

Viking Way Ultra Sat April 19 2014 Run 147 miles
Deadbeat, ogee

***If you would like to contribute an event report or photo to the Ultra Tales community e-magazine (www.ultratales.com) then please email ultratales@gmail.com***

Link for the Latest edition of Ultra Tales

www.ultratales.wordpress.com

***New website for Social Ultras (All free)***

Tags
None

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

santababy speedy rob Maclennane Not a Nickname Fat Boarder Davie Newbie 2 Prospector SPR c0ssack Are Those My Feet? pedroscalls tipsku Legless Superdaz gsdbateman GimmeMedals Bambi deslauriers the running cabbie quimby vintagexl HONESTMACKEM Canute johndavies 24
Site skin
Fetcheveryone is a publication of Hearst Magazines UK which is the trading name of The National Magazine Company Ltd, 72 Broadwick St, London, W1F 9EP.
Registered in England 112955. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014.
If this website gets in your eyes, wash out immediately with luke-warm water. Do not swallow.