Email Password Forgot? | Register

Ultra Marathons

0 lurkers | 321 watchers
9:51pm, 7 Mar 2015
17053 posts
I look just like that ;-)
2:28pm, 17 Mar 2015
6468 posts
Hi All. I just did a blog post about an issue that is very close to my heart.

Link (roll over me to see where I go)
2:34pm, 17 Mar 2015
4318 posts
Badgers ?
2:45pm, 17 Mar 2015
55464 posts
What is it about ?
7:48pm, 17 Mar 2015
30442 posts
Just put it behind the bins
11:12am, 3 Apr 2015
14282 posts
The details for the Nomad 50 (Long Eaton) have been updated on the race finder. New for this year is a 50k (32 miles) race that uses the same start and finish stages buts cuts across Derby on cyclepaths to link up.
For details see Link (roll over me to see where I go) and you may also care to see the Facebook page for the Ultra Link (roll over me to see where I go) which has information not just about our 3 races but advice and links.

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Fetch Gets Mobile!

Take us wherever you go! Click here to read the article!

About This Thread

Any upcoming races you want putting in the header then drop me (ogee) an fmail & i'll put it Link (roll over me to see where I go)#. Remember to list the race in your portfolio.
Trying to work about 6 weeks in advance or it'll get too crowded. :-)

Get your pom poms out for...

***If you would like to contribute an event report or photo to the Ultra Tales community e-magazine (www.ultratales.com) then please email ultratales@gmail.com***

Link for the Latest edition of Ultra Tales

www.ultratales.wordpress.com

***New website for Social Ultras (All free)***
Link (roll over me to see where I go)

Tags
None

Close