Email Password Forgot? | Register

Ultra Marathons

0 lurkers | 314 watchers
8:48pm, 22 Oct 2014
1730 posts
Who said running was better than eating pies drinking beer sitting on the couch? I'd far prefer that to 10 miles in the cold and wind. I just realise that it is a bit unsustainable.
9:54pm, 22 Oct 2014
2676 posts
Damn right. I love eating pies/chips/pizza and drinking beer/wine. I earn that by running a fuckload. Circle of life ;-)
10:05pm, 22 Oct 2014
31267 posts
Running long distances isn't any more virtuous than sitting on the couch with a *pie* and a Liquid carbs. It's just different :-)

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Bending The Ruler

Methods of race time prediction. Click here to read the article >>

About This Thread

Any upcoming races you want putting in the header then drop me (ogee) an fmail & i'll put it Link (roll over me to see where I go)#. Remember to list the race in your portfolio.
Trying to work about 6 weeks in advance or it'll get too crowded. :-)

Get your pom poms out for...

***If you would like to contribute an event report or photo to the Ultra Tales community e-magazine (www.ultratales.com) then please email ultratales@gmail.com***

Link for the Latest edition of Ultra Tales

www.ultratales.wordpress.com

***New website for Social Ultras (All free)***
Link (roll over me to see where I go)

Tags
None

Charity Partners

Want a place in your dream race, or raise money for a good cause? Speak to one of our charity partners, or click the links below:

Close