Email Password Forgot? | Register

Ultra Marathons

0 lurkers | 331 watchers
1:35pm, 1 Sep 2015
376 posts
Er, yeah. Definitely walking. Most hills aren't that long, but are pretty steep - I walk most of them even without having run 20 or 30 miles beforehand.
1:42pm, 1 Sep 2015
17413 posts
A loose plan is forming. RRR50 is not on it at the moment but the mighty SPR 3.1 is pencilled in for "soon" :-)
1:47pm, 1 Sep 2015
17898 posts
Cheers, notpete
2:06pm, 1 Sep 2015
493 posts
You take it steady DT , build up slowly ;-)
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Help Fetcheveryone!

Use our Amazon Link whenever you're planning to shop, and we get a small percentage of what you spend. Thank you lovelies!

About This Thread

Any upcoming races you want putting in the header then drop me (ogee) an fmail & i'll put it Link (roll over me to see where I go)#. Remember to list the race in your portfolio.
Trying to work about 6 weeks in advance or it'll get too crowded. :-)

Get your pom poms out for...

***If you would like to contribute an event report or photo to the Ultra Tales community e-magazine (www.ultratales.com) then please email ultratales@gmail.com***

Link for the Latest edition of Ultra Tales

www.ultratales.wordpress.com

***New website for Social Ultras (All free)***
Link (roll over me to see where I go)

Tags
None

Close