Email Password Forgot? | Register

Ultra Marathons

3 lurkers | 331 watchers
7:58am, 26 Nov 2015
17154 posts
The selection process hasn't even been opened yet!

But I'll be putting my name forward of course :-) But there is *no* guarantee of selection - I won last year because the faster ladies were injured or elsewhere, if they want to run this year then there's only 4 places on the team...
8:05am, 26 Nov 2015
8001 posts
Hoping to break my 100km cherry in this race. I'll need to find an industrial estate with a 1 mile loop for my long runs ;-)
Like this page? Share it on Facebook:

Join Us Now!

Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes, and outdoorsy types.

We have an epic training log, more event listings than any site we know of, and supportive community that will help you achieve your goals. And in case you've forgotten already, it's free!

Pic: Getty / Paul Bradbury

Help Fetcheveryone!

Use our Amazon Link whenever you're planning to shop, and we get a small percentage of what you spend. Thank you lovelies!

About This Thread

Any upcoming races you want putting in the header then drop me (ogee) an fmail & i'll put it Link (roll over me to see where I go)#. Remember to list the race in your portfolio.
Trying to work about 6 weeks in advance or it'll get too crowded. :-)

Get your pom poms out for...

***If you would like to contribute an event report or photo to the Ultra Tales community e-magazine ( then please email***

Link for the Latest edition of Ultra Tales

***New website for Social Ultras (All free)***
Link (roll over me to see where I go)