Weird things you have seen

7 watchers
Jul 2019
1:15pm, 17 Jul 2019
1,621 posts
  •  
RunningRonnie
Yesterday, I saw a woman crouched down with her shopping at her side, facing a fence and eating a muller corner yoghurt by using the foil lid as a spoon.

I guess when you gotta eat yoghurt, you gotta eat yoghurt.
Jul 2019
1:19pm, 17 Jul 2019
13,460 posts
  •  
HowFar?
I have done that with Muller Rice. You have to be careful that you don’t cut your tongue, or dribble rice all down your T shirt.

I can’t recommend it as a method, but perhaps I just need to work on my technique.
Jul 2019
1:25pm, 17 Jul 2019
18,758 posts
  •  
DeeGee
My daughter once, sat in the passenger seat of a supermarket trolley, grabbed the six pack of fromage frais, managed to prise the lid off one and started to eat it with her fingers, all while I was briefly distracted assessing cheese options.

Using the lid as a spoon is too decorous for my family.
Jul 2019
2:10pm, 17 Jul 2019
4,635 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
I work in a library and we have a self service machine for checking books out. One bloke lifted his leg up and stuck it horizontally under the red light that scans the barcodes, then went on his merry way. No, he didn’t have a barcode tattooed on his leg.
Jul 2019
2:31pm, 17 Jul 2019
55,635 posts
  •  
swittle
Going back to RunningRonnie's opening post, I was walking past Crosby Baths today and saw a discarded tub of plain yoghurt, with half the contents on the path. Nothing unusual there, except that the tub must have contained a gallon at least!
Jul 2019
3:10pm, 17 Jul 2019
38,577 posts
  •  
Diogenes
Once, in the space of a few days, I saw a Dalek in the back of a Ford Mondeo estate joining the M25 at J10 from the A3 south. Then, near Chertsey, I saw Superman and Wonderwoman hitchhiking. A couple of days later I was delayed on my way home by a procession of swans leaving the M25 anticlockwise on the A3 sliproad. They did not give any wing signals.
Jul 2019
3:27pm, 17 Jul 2019
4,575 posts
  •  
Eynsham Red
An unopened bottle of Kronenbourg lager standing upright in the middle of my road.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by RunningRonnie
Yesterday, I saw a woman crouched down with her shopping at her side, facing a fence and eating a mu...

X

Free training & racing tools for runners, cyclists, swimmers & walkers.

Fetcheveryone lets you analyse your training, find races, plot routes, chat in our forum, get advice, play games - and more! Nothing is behind a paywall, and it'll stay that way thanks to our awesome community!
Get Started
Click here to join 112,111 Fetchies!
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here