Garmin 245

5 watchers
May 2019
3:19pm, 4 May 2019
120 posts
  •  
wrxmania
Hi all.

After nearly 3000 miles and 3 1/3 years I have now bought a Garmin 245 Music to replace my 235, which has been faultlessly reliable.

Did my first 20 miler with it today (last long run pre Edinburgh Marathon) and run for the first time in many years with music (Bluetooth headphones connected directly to my watch).

Works great all round, looks nice, feels light and seems a good upgrade.

Brian.
May 2019
3:27pm, 4 May 2019
12,597 posts
  •  
Homer
Great help to those 20 miles? Well done. Enjoy your taper :-)
May 2019
12:43am, 5 May 2019
121 posts
  •  
wrxmania
I think the music helped make the first miles go by easily and probably helped in the last 10k.

Always run all runs without music, podcasts but this might help on the long stuff my previous 20 miler a week ago on Monday was a bit less “easy” although having a that is “run to parkrun, do parkrun, run home with a few extra miles is always easier I find.

Have the Monklands Half next weekend and the Down By The River 10k the week after as part of my structured taper 👍
May 2020
10:17am, 10 May 2020
333 posts
  •  
Brandon
Hi, are you still a fan of this? I’m looking at buying a 245 music. What headphones are you using? Cheers

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by wrxmania
Hi all.

After nearly 3000 miles and 3 1/3 years I have now bought a Garmin 245 Music to replace ...