Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, which is understandable if you don't like ads. Who does really? However, our site is free for you to use because of a mixture of adverts and voluntary donations from users. Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
Thanks,
Ian Williams - Fetcheveryone

1000 miles in 2019

39 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
25 Apr
5:37pm, 25 Apr 2019
5383 posts
hillstrider
They say that chest belts are more accurate for heart rate readings than the optical on the wrist. Mine is the optical, Garmin Forerunner 235, but is now showing what I believe is more accurate than previously. I ran 8.1 miles on road this morning, pushing the pace, and battling a strong wind. My average heart rate was 124 and max 141.

FF, it's always good to find different routes, on and off roads, to revive flagging interest in running.

Well done Peter.
9:45am
9:45am, 26 Apr 2019
3182 posts
steve45
hillstrider is spot on FF! Do some looking about and get some varying routes again! I have sixty routes believe it or not, they've all been measured over a period of a few decades (I've lived in the same city all my life!). My routes all start at the front door and because of geography the first mile has to be the same but then I have a choice! Despite the large number I tend to favour a half dozen routes for various reasons. And of course I do them in reverse to revive that flagging interest if it surfaces.
Phew hillstrider--pushing the pace between 124 and 141 bpm---my "pushing pace" would have me in the 148-155 range.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Welcome to the thread :-) to be on target you need to run 19 Miles per week or 2.7 Miles per day.

Target list can be found here - fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=1000