Endure 24 Reading (but northerners also welcome)

16 watchers
Jun 2019
3:52pm, 17 Jun 2019
12,982 posts
  •  
Serendippily
Lovely to meet Sinj999 and shout at Bosun Tony, I cheered mrK too as a splendid sheep without knowing you were fetch :-) and to catch up with Stu and Groundhog and SallyKate again. Sorry I missed chunky wizard after all that and yes Groundhog that was c9 (now almost 11) sorry we had to dash off thanks so much for coming to find us
Jun 2019
1:39pm, 18 Jun 2019
5,286 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
Such a good time, again. Saw a few Fetchies in tops and shouted hello, or grunted during my last lap. Not trained enough but managed four laps for the team, which I was delighted with as only managed three last year, and this year the conditions were way tougher. Had a blast, even if it did chuck down on two of the four laps.

I wonder how many more people that site can take though. It held up remarkably well, both on and off the course, but man it was busy at times. Still bonkers fun though! Well done to everyone.
Jun 2019
2:53pm, 18 Jun 2019
12,997 posts
  •  
Serendippily
Sorry I missed you again Herman. I’ve blogged so I must’ve enjoyed it :-) : not sure I’d do it again though
Jun 2019
2:54pm, 18 Jun 2019
5,287 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
I will check out the blog for sure. I love it, but then it's sort of my one weekend to switch off and just run each year.
Jul 2019
5:08pm, 18 Jul 2019
3,217 posts
  •  
StuH
Blimey, solo ballot for 2021 open!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by LindsD
Sorry if there's already a thread for this, but I couldn't find one.

I'm a newbie...