2:45pm, 8 Mar 2020
Fenland FlierThat's just what I needed, good luck and don't beat yourself up over anything that doesn't go to plan.
2:55pm, 16 Mar 2020
Vancouver JoggerFirst interval session since December (I think - maybe longer). The plan was - get it done early in the week and early in the day.
Struggling to get the right pace with my Fitbit Charge 2. Run round a football pitch a few times, and try and keep my pace in between 4:30ish and 5ish (mins per km) then sort out the details on Fetch after downloading. Doing 5 x 800m - although the route was measured at 821m, 853m (twice) and 869m (twice). Pace calculations come out as 4:45, 4:37, 4:43, 4:38 and 4:38. My PJ pace was supposed to be 4:53 - so pleased with that.
And the sun was shining
About This ThreadMaintained by fetcheveryone
A thread for Project Joker participants to share their training achievements and questions.
- Do I do anything bad physiologically with high heart rate runs?
- Training with a buggy - thoughts about schedules...
- Intervals at 5k pace - why 5k pace?
- My easy runs are really threshold pace?!
- The Confusing World of Running Terms.
- Polarized training
- Project joker - where's it gone
- Moderateness, and the understanding thereof