Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Project Joker

42 watchers
8 Mar
2:45pm, 8 Mar 2020
1601 posts
Fenland Flier
That's just what I needed, good luck and don't beat yourself up over anything that doesn't go to plan.
16 Mar
2:55pm, 16 Mar 2020
4498 posts
Vancouver Jogger
First interval session since December (I think - maybe longer). The plan was - get it done early in the week and early in the day.

Struggling to get the right pace with my Fitbit Charge 2. Run round a football pitch a few times, and try and keep my pace in between 4:30ish and 5ish (mins per km) then sort out the details on Fetch after downloading. Doing 5 x 800m - although the route was measured at 821m, 853m (twice) and 869m (twice). Pace calculations come out as 4:45, 4:37, 4:43, 4:38 and 4:38. My PJ pace was supposed to be 4:53 - so pleased with that.

And the sun was shining :)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
A thread for Project Joker participants to share their training achievements and questions.

Joker: fetcheveryone.com/joker.php

Close