Inov-8 F-lite 195

1 watcher
Mar 2017
4:16pm, 28 Mar 2017
4,149 posts
  •  
quimby
I don't really like the look of those, if I'm honest. :-( Ta for the link, though.
Apr 2017
10:01pm, 5 Apr 2017
First-time poster!!
  •  
TheMould
Loved my original set, incredibly comfy for anything. Just had a google and found this though.... never used company but reviews don't seem positive
sportsshoes.com
Apr 2017
10:05pm, 5 Apr 2017
25,461 posts
  •  
Dave.O
I've used sportshoes without any problems. Even exchanging an item wasn't an issue.
duo
Apr 2017
10:33pm, 5 Apr 2017
333 posts
  •  
duo
I have no opinion on the Inov-8s but I get all my gear from sportsshoes.

In the early days they used to mess up orders a fair bit but you'd normally get recompensed, like my husband PurePhase who didn't receive an order so they sent another pair of shoes and then the originals turned up so he ended up with two pairs as they didn't take the spares back. :)

That was around five or so years ago and they have been great since.
Apr 2017
9:27pm, 23 Apr 2017
780 posts
  •  
idle_wilder
I've not long bought a pair of F-Lite 195 from Sportshoes for the gym, and really like them, so it's most upsetting they're not around anymore! Tried having a look at other F-Lites, but the drops on them are either zero or 6mm, when I really like a 3/4mm drop, with the precision fit.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by quimby
Have they stopped doing them? Just ordered a couple of pairs from Sportsshoes.com, but looked on the...