34 watchers
SPR
Jul 2016
10:06pm, 24 Jul 2016
22,270 posts
  •  
SPR
Congrats to Leggy on the win.

I was anonymous. I did notice that my Greipel + Sagan pick worked perfectly for the first time today, lol.
Jul 2016
9:21am, 25 Jul 2016
5,863 posts
  •  
bigleggy
Thanks SPR :-)

I'm normally rubbish at these fantasy league type things too so it's nice to fluke a win :-)

For me Froome and Sagan were a must but where I think I won this was in the second string of riders - Valverde, Rodriguez and Navarro all chipped in with serious points. Them and Contador crashing out.

Well done everyone and thanks for the live commentary on this thread - you've made work almost bearable for the last 3 weeks :-)
Jul 2016
11:21am, 25 Jul 2016
5,699 posts
  •  
paul the builder
Aye, well done leggy. I thought I was going to run you close, and was punching the air when Izagirre won the penultimate stage. Then I realised I'd picked his brother :-o
Jul 2016
12:27pm, 25 Jul 2016
10,365 posts
  •  
Bazoaxe
lol - that's one for the senior moments thread....
Jul 2016
8:39am, 26 Jul 2016
58,624 posts
  •  
Gobi
After a good start too many of my choices were average or worse.

Not last but not good.

Always next time.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Chrisull
Surely it's about time for this year's thread? Froome vs Quintana vs Contador vs Nibali is all go again... Will it be the same once more?

Fetch Fantasy league is now open at:
velogames.com
League Name: Tour de Fetch
League Code: 492108264713