Karrimor Shorts

3 watchers
May 2016
12:24pm, 24 May 2016
7,888 posts
  •  
Maz Heeps
Some tech gear stinks Dio, why is that?!?!?
May 2016
12:28pm, 24 May 2016
17,287 posts
  •  
DeeGee
To be honest, I haven't bought a running t-shirt in several years.
May 2016
12:29pm, 24 May 2016
7,889 posts
  •  
Maz Heeps
this is also true....
May 2016
2:02pm, 24 May 2016
824 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
Mine have been used and washed loads and are still going strong. I like them because they are longer than most ladies running shorts. The sizing is really random though, I have two different sizes according to the labels, but they are identical.
MH
May 2016
7:11pm, 24 May 2016
381 posts
  •  
MH
I think with Karrimor (and all the other Sports Direct brands which they now own - Gelert, Nevica etc.) you just have to decide whether you think what you are paying is worth it. As posted earlier, their 'discounts' are not real. I've had one or two bits which are OK, T shirts and stuff and have bought same for my OH, and their socks have really lasted, however I find their tights rather see through and not so good. However Under Armour tights are also see through...followed by Adidas. I use Halo wash and it seems to deal with the stink - although if you leave your kit to 'fester' too long I think it's harder to shift the pong.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by willdowney
I know the old saying - you get what you pay for...But I have several pairs of Karrimor shorts that ...